Can we expected any new commits this week?

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with recruiting...new unis and IPF..

QUOTE=CaneCounty;2626896]Two big announcements this week..

Will either yield us commitments?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
I think the OP meant with the two announcements this week(IPF & jerseys), will we get any new commits because of that.... At least that's what I got. I'd say no.... Pretty much everybody especially recruits have known about the IPF and the jerseys probably have been shown to the recruits as well.

Advertisement
I heard Tyroil-Smoochie Wallace said the two announcements being made are going to make him commit. My sauces can't confirm but maybe Pete can

Lets hope if we get a recruit its Amari
"Hitman" Carter, I want to see the violence he unleases in our new scheme.

I think the OP meant with the two announcements this week(IPF & jerseys), will we get any new commits because of that.... At least that's what I got. I'd say no.... Pretty much everybody especially recruits have known about the IPF and the jerseys probably have been shown to the recruits as well.

People so eager to flame that they don't read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If these 2 announcements result in gaining a few recruits,then great.I wouldn't hold my breath though.It does keep the positive vibe going during our off week.After we beat Florida St. I bet we gain a few.

Advertisement
I heard from my sister's, boyfriend's, cousin's, neighbor's, roomate's wife that Asian superstar transplant Mai Lung Dung is a possible commit this week, along with 5-Star prospect Rokdah Cas Bah, a savage straight out of the jungles of Nigeria. Stay tuned!

Advertisement
Back