Can we expect anything form Tyreic Martin this season.

Odin

Junior
Now that both Jenkins and Willis are out,Martin is in line for some burn.He's been listed at 280 the last 2 years so I got to believe he's put on at least 10 lbs of muscle since arriving.

Advertisement
Don't listen to anybody who hasn't been around the team about Tyreic Martin because dude is more mysterious than the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa. All we've got is his high school tape and the fact that Coach Kool recruited him.

All the people who watch practice regularly and have commented on him basically say the same thing:

"He has to get stronger."

We may need him in 2018, so hope he begins to show something.

Advertisement
Hasn't made much noise but as Lu pointed out, hopefully the offseason has helped him.

like most I haven't seen him play at all. I'm hoping Kool gets him to the point where he can play some meaningful downs and spell RJ for a couple of series in weeks 7 thru 10. I figure that is where we'll need him the most, down the stretch. Schedule wise we don't have that 4week gauntlet to run this year, but the general wear of the season starts to show up around week 7 or 8. I'm optimistic he'll be capable of filling that need. All this being said, Manny is gonna really need to step up and keep OC's guessing as the season unfolds.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Expecting much of anything from a project DT like Martin before his 3rd year in the program is a mistake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will need Ford to play important minutes this year. Amazimg how 3 deep becomes two deep. Having said that, we have some flexibility with our ends.

They need to begin fattening up Chad and Djack for the inevitable move to DT once the injuries hit.

Advertisement
Back