Can the NCAA just give Lou Hedley...

Advertisement
I truly believe we beat LSU in the 2018 opener if Lou Hedley is our punter in that game.

Im not going to go into a rehashing of that game or the 2018 squad but our D came out strong and our punter in that game (who's name shall not be mentioned) had 3 punts of sub 25 yards on the first three drives.

Advertisement
Been our most consistent player since he stepped on campus. There’s not a close second. Borregales doesn't count I’m talking for 2 years.

Advertisement
Nope, Hedley is terrible. He could be good though - all he needs is another year of working on his game at the college level. If he goes pro, it'll be in the CFL

(Someone please forward this to Hedley)
Sir, I see what you did there, and it’s brilliant.

I truly believe we beat LSU in the 2018 opener if Lou Hedley is our punter in that game.

Im not going to go into a rehashing of that game or the 2018 squad but our D came out strong and our punter in that game (who's name shall not be mentioned) had 3 punts of sub 25 yards on the first three drives.

Titans might use a first round pick on him.

Advertisement
...the Ray Guy Award already? I don't have the stats on me but I feel 90% of the time he touches the ball its downed inside the 20. Amazing punter. Easily the best in CFB.

he should win for having the most unsportsmanship penalties as a punter

I can’t think of another punter would could mean mug a team like our man can

Advertisement
On the last punt, VT was lined up favored to the right, clearly with punt block called. Hedley noticed it and switched up his style. Still knocked it inside the 10, and won us the game.

This happened a few weeks ago too, with similar results. His ability to recognize the punt block call and switch his style while still being extremely effective is amazing.

Gonna be tough to lose him and Jose in the same season.

Advertisement
Back