Can someone please tell me...

QuattroCane

Junior
Why we insist on running so many plays to the short side of the field? We have guys with speed, but yet we allow the defense to use the sideline as another defender. We need five yards, are at the right hash and run to the right, why not even jet sweep a WR and try to outrun them to the pylon?
I have to be missing something??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why we insist on running so many plays to the short side of the field? We have guys with speed, but yet we allow the defense to use the sideline as another defender. We need five yards, are at the right hash and run to the right, why not even jet sweep a WR and try to outrun them to the pylon?
Because Enos is shortsighted...

Because Enos is shortsighted...
Because Miami bleeped up another HC hire
Because Miami bleeped up another OC hire
Enos loves to outsmart himself

20190820-205144-nelson_zion_miami_45348.jpg

Advertisement
With a worthwhile O line, you get enough push to gain 3+ yards regularly.

Sadly, that's not us.

Same excuses every year.

Yup. That's why Miami is on it's fifth coach since 2006 and is 100-73 since the 2005 Peach Bowl; one Coastal title and no ACC Championships, either.

This is a mid-level ACC football team dealing with constant turnover and regime changes; THIRD head coach since this month four years ago.

Until this thing gets some legs under a new coach, it's gonna be the same thing—so buckle in for the ride. What you call "excuses" are simply "explanations" you don't know how to deal with. There's a difference.

Advertisement
We need to take notes from LSU: Aggressive vertical passing game early to open up the run.

And **** this "multiple" thing, pick a scheme and be great at it.

I would agree with this if our qbs were more consistent with the deep ball. Guys get open even though teams play are speed with soft coverage most of the time.

I know most posters want a vertical passing game, but we often don’t block and miss the receivers when we do get enough time.

The short passing game works very well for us and we get yards after the catch.

We need to stop killing momentum taking sacks from playaction, make catches in the red zone when there is an opportunity and get MUCH, MUCH better route combinations on 3rd down and in the red zone.

Yup. That's why Miami is on it's fifth coach since 2006 and is 100-73 since the 2005 Peach Bowl; one Coastal title and no ACC Championships, either.

This is a mid-level ACC football team dealing with constant turnover and regime changes; THIRD head coach since this month four years ago.

Until this thing gets some legs under a new coach, it's gonna be the same thing—so buckle in for the ride. What you call "excuses" are simply "explanations" you don't know how to deal with. There's a difference.

It has to be the right regime and It’s not. This staff is in way over its head. Almost every position coach is under qualified. No one more so than the head coach.

A penos is gonna be a *****.

Advertisement

Enos thinks that it's so damned stupid - our opponents will never see it coming - because you'd have to be a complete dumbass to waste UM speed and run into a crowd.

He's really smart that way.

Advertisement
Back