Can Someone Explain

How To Get The Watch ESPN To Function.? Myself And Multiple People Can't Access The Baseball Games On ACC Extra On Watch ESPN. What's The Trick With This F*cking App Now

Advertisement
delete the app, and download the new espn app. it seems they've combined the watchESPN app into it. if that doesn't work, try watching it through your browser instead.

Advertisement
If you have an account with one of the major cable companies and you have a package that includes at least the first tier of ESPN channels and you have the ability to access TV on line, then the process if you have set up a user name and password to sign into cable TV.

1. Go to the ACC.com and select Miami as the school ( or another school if you are testing). It will display all the current events and, where appropriate, will display a WATCH spot.
  2. Click on the WATCH link. The first time you do this, it will ask you which Cable company you want toe use. Most of the majors are listed. I have Comcast. You will get a sign in page where you log in as if you were logging in to view something else on your cable.
  3. It should send you to the event and you start it like any other video. If you have a browser on your phone, I'm old and have one, you do the same thing.
  4. If you are comfortable with apps, follow the guidance of those on here more knowledgeable than I.

Yeah I watchine on the watch ESPN app. ESPN wants me to download the new ESPN version that supposedly all in one but I could never get it to work. So I just stayed with the watchespn app

Advertisement
Back