Can somebody please explain

Oh ye of short memory. In his freshman year before his injury he was a beast. He averaged over 8 yards per carry and a TD every 8.5 touches. Sure it was a limited sample size but he had the look of a future star. But, after the knee injury he was very average to JAG. He picked US when he could go anywhere. I wish him good luck even though he bounced.
O ye of statistics distortion. The guy rushed for 136 TOTAL yards and 82 of those came against Savannah State. The guy was a total bust right out of the chute.

Advertisement
By going 4 carries for 82 yards and 2 TDs against Savannah State. Followed up by going 13 for 54 against Toledo and FIU.
4 years later and he’s still riding the bench.

Remember when people accused Richt of “fAvOrTiSm” when Lorenzo couldn’t get on the field? It’s pretty obvious that he just wasn’t that good of a player.

Feel like this is the sort of thing that should be in the Gators Tears thread. Not even sure of what a regimen draft team is and why is show me my opponent on the back of the jersey? Gapier seems to scream Al Golden to me with all of his corny stuff
Yah, WTF is that? I don't even think Gaytor fans know what it means.

Here's a quick read that should help explain things for you...

Advertisement
O ye of statistics distortion. The guy rushed for 136 TOTAL yards and 82 of those came against Savannah State. The guy was a total bust right out of the chute.
Perhaps you overlooked the “sure it was a limited sample size” which using the Oxford dictionary tells most readers that he played very little. Check his film, the guy could play before his injury. And perhaps the point most haters overlook is that when he was a 5 star recruit who could have picked ANY school to play for HE PICKED Miami.

Guy is trying soooooo hard to prove he's a real Gaytor Brandz guy...

I don't hate Lorenzo, I hope he has success in life, but it's just a sad situation that I have to laugh at ONLY because of the unnnatural obsession that Gaytor fans have with anyone who has ever had a 5-star rating at any time in his/her life, even if it was a 5-star rating as an Uber customer...

5* star Uber customer, well done! 😂

Perhaps you overlooked the “sure it was a limited sample size” which using the Oxford dictionary tells most readers that he played very little. Check his film, the guy could play before his injury. And perhaps the point most haters overlook is that when he was a 5 star recruit who could have picked ANY school to play for HE PICKED Miami.
Perhaps you overlooked that you wrote "he had the look of a future star" and cite his stats as support points. The stats are bunk because of the competition. Looks like a future start is a subjective assessment. The guy was a bust. I'm sure you'll say it was the injury.

Perhaps you overlooked that you wrote "he had the look of a future star" and cite his stats as support points. The stats are bunk because of the competition. Looks like a future start is a subjective assessment. The guy was a bust. I'm sure you'll say it was the injury.
Much like your 228 posting career. :p

Advertisement
That's all ya got? Weak
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.57.41 AM-1.png

Most of us are too busy trying to ignore Lingard. He was, IMO, the single worst 5 star ever. Imagine if NIL existed when he was coming out of high school and some booster/company/school paid him 6 figures.
Then the kid would have some money to deal with the fact he isn't going to be a star?!?! Oh the ******* horror!!! He might have a shot to get more education or buy a place or do whatever. He's not a terrible person cause he can't run a ******* ball well.

Then the kid would have some money to deal with the fact he isn't going to be a star?!?! Oh the ******* horror!!! He might have a shot to get more education or buy a place or do whatever. He's not a terrible person cause he can't run a ******* ball well.
Of course not.

Choosing to be a gata, though...

Advertisement
Oh ye of short memory. In his freshman year before his injury he was a beast. He averaged over 8 yards per carry and a TD every 8.5 touches. Sure it was a limited sample size but he had the look of a future star. But, after the knee injury he was very average to JAG. He picked US when he could go anywhere. I wish him good luck even though he bounced.

Savannah State, FIU, Toledo

I would have been thrilled for him getting as much money as possible. My point was that the NIL deal would have been a catastrophe for the business/booster/school. But to the kids, get as much as you can.

I have no clue what the draft ting is about but ill juts drop this little bit of info. I was working the other night and Jordan Pouncey came in to my bar. We always have a little bit of small talk. Anyways my buddy Matt who use to be the head waiter at Ruth Chris in winter park was standing near by. Reason I bring up Matt is because when we recruited Lingard I got him, his cousin who was a lightly recruited player and a certain poster the hook up. Matt who's a big Cane fan brought a football that Lingard signed for him. Well I call Matt over and I ask Jordan whats the deal with Lingard. To my surprise he said hes running with the ones and expects a good year out of him. Matt just looks at me and says he can break a leg for all I care. I dont think Jordan heard him but it was pretty dam funny. Thats all I got . Nothing real important but thought id share.

Advertisement
I have no clue what the draft ting is about but ill juts drop this little bit of info. I was working the other night and Jordan Pouncey came in to my bar. We always have a little bit of small talk. Anyways my buddy Matt who use to be the head waiter at Ruth Chris in winter park was standing near by. Reason I bring up Matt is because when we recruited Lingard I got him, his cousin who was a lightly recruited player and a certain poster the hook up. Matt who's a big Cane fan brought a football that Lingard signed for him. Well I call Matt over and I ask Jordan whats the deal with Lingard. To my surprise he said hes running with the ones and expects a good year out of him. Matt just looks at me and says he can break a leg for all I care. I dont think Jordan heard him but it was pretty dam funny. Thats all I got . Nothing real important but thought id share.
He should be running with the 1s by now. dude has to be like 35. Wasn't he in Mark Richts 1st recruiting class? If he hasn't developed by now then the show is over for him. He had 1 highlight run vs Savanah st?? I remember posters saying Cam Harris was going to be the better RB and they went for their head on CIS lol

Advertisement
Back