Can somebody get the info about

DuffleBagYoda

TBayCane RELOADED
How much revenue we would generate with a bcd berth and win and 45- 50 k attendance very week? And Conference payout....

The admin is bit chin about buyout money that they could make back fairly quickly.

Advertisement
A great coach is like a great salesman. He never costs his employer a dime.

He more than makes his salary, and then makes the company a lot of money too.

The Administration, to be so "intellectual," have yet to figure out that nationwide - there's only one exposure that UM really gets to make itself known. UM couldn't BUY the exposure the football program can provide.

When UM started winning, enrollment surged.

When for months, UM is engaged at a high level every week, it speaks well for the University, generates revenue, University awareness, UM exposure nationwide, and assists in marketing "The U."

You'll note that the 30 for 30 series didn't do a segment on Notre Dame. Or Oklahoma. Or Alabama. Or Ohio State. They did it on the success of a small, private college in FOOTBALL. And now a Part 2 will be shown immediately after the Heisman Awards. And don't think that scheduling was an accident.

A winning program - a winning program is self-supporting. It generates the funding for all the other sports as well.

When outsiders see a program that should be great - tanking - then how smart does the ones who run the university have to be - and if they're dumb, then how smart are the instructors - and how good is the education?

You see - if the top decision makers are obvious dumbasses - then how good is the organization they run?

Advertisement
ACC pays out an even amount of money to all the schools that make it to a bowl game. It was one of FSU's complaints when they initially tried to leave because Swafford is an idiot compared to all the other conference commissioners.

ACC pays out an even amount of money to all the schools that make it to a bowl game. It was one of FSU's complaints when they initially tried to leave because Swafford is an idiot compared to all the other conference commissioners.

ACC bowl teams get travel money for bowls. The amount depends on which bowl it is. After that, the ACC pays out equal shares of the bowl money to all members, regardless of whether they qualified for a bowl.

At least that is the way they did it through last year. I haven't read about any changes.

ACC bowl teams get travel money for bowls. The amount depends on which bowl it is. After that, the ACC pays out equal shares of the bowl money to all members, regardless of whether they qualified for a bowl.

At least that is the way they did it through last year. I haven't read about any changes.

Gotcha. I thought it was equal money to teams who made bowl games. There's also a couple rules about ticket sales but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back