Can Ice Harris recruit at all?

NewJerseyCaneFan

Thunderdome
Scarlett, DEX, and Kron decommited. Can Ice recruit at all?

You guys on here bash all the other positions coaches - kehoe, jethero, paull williams, because they're not pulling kids. But when you mention the S.FL legend Ice Harris, they don't get on his case, instead they are making threads and comments like ICe Harris is HC material.

The delusion on this site is unreal.

Advertisement
I think having Walton on board actually hindered Ice's recruiting. I've heard there were people in Scarlett's ear about Walton being Ice's boy and he'd always favorite him.

Trolls gonna troll.

How am I trolling?

Can't respond?

Just like the dopes on here who claim our coaching staff doesn't develop players, and yet we are seeing high draft picks come out of here. They have no answer.

The delusion on this site is almost comical.

You're right.

I'd be disappointed if we didn't win the NC this year with such a strong staff.

Advertisement
You ever gonna loosen the grip that your sphincter has on Ice's **** OP? You live in the joke state of america, invalid opinion is invalid

Nobody ever said this site was fair and balanced.

Coming on a Miami board and looking to get supporters to side with you on an Ice Harris diss is ill-advised.

Yeah it sucks we only got one 1 out of the 4, and it happened to be from Ice's school. But this is Golden's show and failures fall on the head man.

Advertisement
Ice wasn't much of a factor recruiting for Randy his 1st time around at miami,he wasn't a position coach like he ios now but was still involved in recruiting.

Advertisement
I think having Walton on board actually hindered Ice's recruiting. I've heard there were people in Scarlett's ear about Walton being Ice's boy and he'd always favorite him.

That's bs Scarlett left for his own reasons,

tumblr_m34zv3m9rA1rrxvoyo1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

Advertisement
As another said, he didn't recruit all of those players as coaches are assigned areas or regions.

Having said that, I don't know how he'll be in college, but he outrecruited other area programs on a regular basis for Booker T and the results speak for themselves. It's a dirty game in S. FL for recruits and against the rules to recruit, but it happens all the time.

Add in put performance on the field, your guess is as good as mine on who can recruit on this staff and who cannot. It's a tough sell right now, that's just reality.

Regarding developing players, I'll use Dorsett as an example. Nobody developed him here and there's a lot of guys who can run routes or do anything as well as he does. The one thing they're all missing is something he was born with....ridiculous speed. The others going wherever in the draft, most of that ability comes from hard work and being gifted with talent from birth.

Developing players is often the most overrated thing ever. Good coaches figure out who fits what they want to do and put them in a position to do so.

Trolls gonna troll.

How am I trolling?

Can't respond?

Just like the dopes on here who claim our coaching staff doesn't develop players, and yet we are seeing high draft picks come out of here. They have no answer.

The delusion on this site is almost comical.

Jersey SLURPER,

If Grolden is such a developer, why can't he develop better than a 6-7 record in his 4th season. Could it be because he has too many Jersey players? Probably not, because, unlike you, they're not SLURPERS.

It's all about WINS. Grolden is a loser, incapable of winning.

He can't recruit at all, nor coach. Was a CEO, and a not very bright one, at a football factory in HS. The local kids didn't fall for his jive one bit this year, and all it took was a phone call from some un heard of coach for the Gatas to homeskool Ice.

Worthless. A good bagman for aUL or the gatas, no doubt, but nobody wants a bag filled by Folden, so he is worthless at the U.

Advertisement
Back