Can Derrick snitch?

Advertisement
I told y'all dude was stiff and slow. He can't cover. I pointed this out during last season's spring game under Mark Richt. I saw him try to defend an out route and I thought that was a DE.

Also if Amari Carter is a starting safety please put him in the box. He has the tendency to get burned paying to much attention in the backfield. He could be a great run defender. He and Hall could be knocking people backwards this season.

PLEASE Keep Knowles off the **** field.

He had a decent season and by all accounts was having a great spring/summer.

Advertisement
Practice through the 2nd scrimmage was focused on determining #1 at each position. The real game planning for the Crocs did not start until after that. Not sure how many practices he attended after 2nd scrimmage but not over 2. Does anyone seriously believe he knows enough about the game plan to a snitch them to the Crocs.

Practice through the 2nd scrimmage was focused on determining #1 at each position. The real game planning for the Crocs did not start until after that. Not sure how many practices he attended after 2nd scrimmage but not over 2. Does anyone seriously believe he knows enough about the game plan to a snitch them to the Crocs.

He knows the signals.

Advertisement
Knowles had someone behind him on the depth chart? Geez......

If this kid couldn't crack to top 3 at his position here where does he think he'll start at UF?

If the coaches can't overcome a backup giving some info on what he knows of the gameplan then we've got waaaaay bigger problems

Advertisement
Robert Knowles?!?
Smith graded out the lowest of any player on our team last year by PFF. He was targeted 11 times and gave up ten catches and the incompletion was a drop. Plus he was also one of the more outspoken cancers last season from what was being said at seasons end but Manny a man of his word gave the kid a chance.

Advertisement
Smith graded out the lowest of any player on our team last year by PFF. He was targeted 11 times and gave up ten catches and the incompletion was a drop. Plus he was also one of the more outspoken cancers last season from what was being said at seasons end but Manny a man of his word gave the kid a chance.

Could Robert Knowles play Striker? Bubba Bolden is definitely an upgrade over Derrick Smith and everybody not named Gurvan Hall but acting like Smith is a worst football player than Robert Knowes is hilarious.

Advertisement
Back