Can anyone think of any reason to KEEP Golden?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always learn a new excuse from him and use it in my personal life, another year of that and I won't have to think of them myself.

I want him gone. Only way we can keep him is if he somehow wins the coastal.

Therein lies the problem. The coastal is pathetic this year and our talent level alone should net us a coastal title this year. Winning the coastal division is a bar set too low this year.

Advertisement
He is under contract through 2019, unfortunately.

We don't have Texas or Alabama money.

Advertisement
I always learn a new excuse from him and use it in my personal life, another year of that and I won't have to think of them myself.

I honestly believe Al Golden is Shaggy:

Gave up 458 total yards?

Wasn't me.

345 yards rushing?

Wasn't me.

No depth chart released?

Wasn't me.

Give up more points and yards to Nebraska than ******* McNeese State?

Wasn't me.

In love with Doritos?

Wasn't me.

I'm upset with Golden. But only reason I wouldn't fire him up to right now. Is just to salvage recruiting.

At this moment right now, I don't want him as our coach. Unless he ******* cans Donofrio and Williams. Tonight was the last straw, we coulda beat the corn****ers if we had a defense that even resembled a real Miami Defense.

Advertisement
The fact this tool had the audacity to say his scheme has made players better and he's not giving up on it has sunk the 1% credibility he had left. Let him burn. He's not for this program!

I honestly believe Al Golden is Shaggy:

Gave up 458 total yards?

Wasn't me.

345 yards rushing?

Wasn't me.

No depth chart released?

Wasn't me.

Give up more points and yards to Nebraska than ****ing McNeese State?

Wasn't me.

In love with Doritos?

Wasn't me.

It-Wasnt-Me-Shaggy-Music-Video-Gif.gif

Advertisement
Back