Can anyone summarize?

Advertisement
"What I'm hearing about Golden and UM"

Then a bunch of blocked posts....

You're welcome.

Just that no one wants to make a decision on coaching decisions because of all of the changes with the presidency and such. Nothing new or insightful really.

Nice mentality, UM. Let someone else deal with the fire you started.

Advertisement
Amazing UF can multi task and allow the actual athletic director to make decisions related to athletics. I guess thats what happens when you don't have a bunch of apathetic elitists and a power hungry hobbit whose only skill is lying and politicking running your school.

Nothing surprising here, except I think the admins is clueless about how toxic this situation has become. They're going to pay for their obstinate attitude BIG TIME in loss of ticket sales, sales of merchandise, and if NoLife was empty last season, they ain't seen nothing yet.

Advertisement
Nothing surprising here, except I think the admins is clueless about how toxic this situation has become. They're going to pay for their obstinate attitude BIG TIME in loss of ticket sales, sales of merchandise, and if NoLife was empty last season, they ain't seen nothing yet.

This.

There ARE People on the BOT who understand the gravity of the situation and the desperation of the hour, but it's my belief that they do not control a voting majority on the Board. Indeed, most Board members probably believe that the situation is quite salvageable.

Lol who believes dat dumb ****? Make a ***** choice and fire golden and bbb, *** the next prez.

Advertisement
THe BOT does not want to pay two buyouts, should the new president does not like the new coach.

Advertisement
That whole excuse of not making a decision because of the new President is FLAWED!

First off, we know Butch is the guy- the process would be quick. A week tops. Done deal.

Second, why would you want to leave this mess for the new President and force them to fire Golden and company in their first year. Bring in a new group with the new President. A complete new face for the school, and they begin their terms together.

Instead, they will create a problem for the new President to have to fire Golden in their first year, and no one wants to have to do that. Their logic is flawed man.

Just another reason why this upsets me even more.

You'll give yourself a brain aneurysm trying to figure out this admins thought process.

That whole excuse of not making a decision because of the new President is FLAWED!

First off, we know Butch is the guy- the process would be quick. A week tops. Done deal.

Second, why would you want to leave this mess for the new President and force them to fire Golden and company in their first year. Bring in a new group with the new President. A complete new face for the school, and they begin their terms together.

Instead, they will create a problem for the new President to have to fire Golden in their first year, and no one wants to have to do that. Their logic is flawed man.

Just another reason why this upsets me even more.

Stop letting us down. If you can get AQM out, you can get Golden out. Quit ******* around. You are ****ing people off here with your delays.

Advertisement
Back