can any of the current and future safeties play CB?

powelkm

Recruit
We are getting so thin I have visions of Brian Monroe coming back to play corner. This is depressing. Can restrepo play corner? Any basketball or baseball players at UM that can be coached up like Sam shields on the fly? Is there a track guy that won't make it to the Olympic and weighs more than 160? I need to start taking melatonin so I can stop worrying about Hedley and baby boregales moving over to corner. WTF are we doing? We are late as f$$$ trying to get or flip corners for whatever season it is in a row.

Advertisement
We should have 0 attrition from the CB room along with Clarke and Dunson being able to get some snaps after being in the program for a year. We are not desperate (yet) to start switching positions.

In terms of recruiting, be patient as frustrating as it is. We aren’t going to sign 0 CBs.

We should have 0 attrition from the CB room along with Clarke and Dunson being able to get some snaps after being in the program for a year. We are not desperate (yet) to start switching positions.

In terms of recruiting, be patient as frustrating as it is. We aren’t going to sign 0 CBs.
exactly. Also, we will likely take a CB from the portal.

we've been lucky to have zero injuries at corner so far but we can make it thru next year at these numbers again. focusing on next year is too shortsighted. the problem is going to come the year after when dunson and clarke have to play w/ very minimal experience and there isn't anything behind them except more kids who have no experience and aren't stud talents. this is a 2022 and beyond problem. portal will have to come into play.

Advertisement
We are getting so thin I have visions of Brian Monroe coming back to play corner. This is depressing. Can restrepo play corner? Any basketball or baseball players at UM that can be coached up like Sam shields on the fly? Is there a track guy that won't make it to the Olympic and weighs more than 160? I need to start taking melatonin so I can stop worrying about Hedley and baby boregales moving over to corner. WTF are we doing? We are late as f$$$ trying to get or flip corners for whatever season it is in a row.
D'Eriq King is quite agile. Perhaps he could be persuaded to go into the CB role if he decides to return next year.

There's going to be tons of talent in the transfer portal, and nobody has to sit out anymore.

I don't think there will be any problem finding players, it just depends how they prioritize scholarships

Advertisement

How are we having zero attrition from the CB room? Ivey is clearly NFL bound.

Oh and according to a bunch of people on here Blades is gonna leave for some reason.

No baseball players or sprinters, but there's a crew coxswain with potential cover skills, though undersized.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back