Can any College Top this for Running backs?

daddacane

Senior
Starting for: Why would Delvin and Sony consider any other school but the "U"?
Miami Dolphins--Lamarr Miller
Tampa Bay--Mike James
San Francisco--Frank Gore
Cleveland Browns--Willis Mcgahee

Advertisement
Pretty impressive when 1/8th of the teams in the NFL are starting running backs from your college.

With McGahee and Gore, it's all about longevity. Add Portis and Edge, and it's hard to beat the RB talent we've donated to the NFL.

Advertisement
I'm pretty high on Gus the bus and his potential. I think he's in the conversation of the NFl 4 years down the road. He has great instincts and measurables, I feel like he is a year or two away from seeing it all.

Advertisement
I'm pretty high on Gus the bus and his potential. I think he's in the conversation of the NFl 4 years down the road. He has great instincts and measurables, I feel like he is a year or two away from seeing it all.

I feel that this off season Gus needs to really work on running with a lower pad level and figure out how to start using his size to his advantage as a runner(must become that "power back" and short yardage back for us) this is crucial since we have mainly smaller backs, we need at least one "bruiser".

If he does this than our running game next year will be on a different level with the likes of Duke Johnson(as a Jr. and most likely over 200 lbs), Dallas Crawford(who has def surprised me so far and will also be over 200 lbs next season), Gus Edwards(hopefully "Gus the Bus" as a legit "power back") and add Joseph Yearby(gonna be a stud here for sure even as a Fr), Brandon Powell (might end up at another position, but could also be a beast all purpose back for us along with WR/KR/PR and even CB) and the fact that we will be returning our entire O line except for Linder, Henderson, and Wheeler(McDermott was starter over him anyways) and are bringing in the best O Line class ever at The U.

It will be extremely important for us to be able to run the ball effectively next season with us breaking in a new QB.

Now could you just imagine if one of Dalvin Cook or Sony Michel flipped to us?

We would be right up there with Bama and UGA with our stable of RBs.

Advertisement
Back