Can Adidas change the font on the back of the Jerseys?

Advertisement
Why? You aren't going to see the players when they will be on their back this season.

Good point. I watched about 3 min of the game today. I couldn't stomach watching Goldens phony *** clap away and celebrate like he was dominating a legit team.

Advertisement
Good point. I watched about 3 min of the game today. I couldn't stomach watching Goldens phony *** clap away and celebrate like he was dominating a legit team.

I thought you weren't going to watch the game today.. I hate a lying *** person.. A man is a good as his word.

Advertisement
Yes, that crap on the arms is awful. Who the **** ok'd that? Can we just get the simple 1980s jerseys back? I can't take looking at those shoulder pads all year.

The font and feathers need to go. Seriously.

Advertisement
seriously though- can Miami ask that they change the font? It is seriously the worst thing on any uniform I have ever seen.

Advertisement
Can Ah-Di-Da change the HC, to save their sales?

Firing Day is 86 away.

[video=youtube;iPUmE-tne5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U[/video]

Honestly, the first time I saw the back of the jerseys I thought it was the Torah font. I didn't know whether I was suppose to read it from right to left or left to right or what. I swear I thought I was dyslexic.

Usually there's a divide between the old school folks and the young g's when it comes to the uniforms. I think it's fair to say both parties agree on this one - horrible. Maybe a third party would like these, the same that enjoyed our photo shoot.

Advertisement
Back