Can’t wait for another off season. That’s when we are back!

Our glory days come now between the end of whatever bowl game we lose and the beginning of next season.

This is when guys are flying around making plays. Skinny guys put on muscle, fat guys are now lean, slow guys gained speed, clueless players got the system, Manny finally hired the right coaches, and without a doubt we are winning 10 plus games with a shot at the playoffs! These are our glory days!

This is when this board is heavy on rah rah chick emotion and light on football knowledge. When the season starts and reality sets in that all the sunshine pumped in here was just from a lightbulb, and Canes cats are even trying to commit suicide, it’s the knowledge that a new crop of Greentree all Americans will magically become stars in next years summer MNC!
Bingo!!!!

Advertisement
Funny how they raised the pay scale and still may have gotten one of our worst coaches ever. ( ok DC, **** poor HC)

I don't have much faith in the people currently making the decisions even with enhanced qualifications.

We need to bring in outside help ( a committee that includes JJ and other qualified people familiar with greatness) to make these types of decisions or recommendations.
There was a decent committee when Richt got hired.
Vilma and company… I can’t imagine they were involved during the Diaz hire. Now if they were, we are screwed.

Season 3 Sleeping GIF by The Simpsons

You know this is a fan site without any admission requirements. Have you been to a game and talking with the average attendee? Most don't chat you up with a detailed breakdown of the effectiveness of screen passes when facing a blitzing defense. They root for their team and enjoy the experience. Maybe people just don't like to be bombarded with negativity.
I go to the games and they were booing that *** offense Paul Johnson, i mean Rhett lashlee was running this past saturday

Advertisement
Stupid thread , nobody on this board legit thought we were back. A real cane fan knows one year doesn’t mean your back , it takes years to be back. Secondly majority this board had us at 9-10 wins , that’s definitely not back. Any fanbase in cfb would have been excited for a nice season with 19-22 starters back and coming off ab 8-3 year. But typical cis has to go to one extreme of the other with ****.

I go to the games and they were booing that *** offense Paul Johnson, i mean Rhett lashlee was running this past saturday
Yes, but if you go to the MSU game, the people walking in won't be talking like this lot does.

Advertisement
Please....JJ recommended to Shalala in 07 to hire Gary Patterson...she turns around and hires Shannon....
Was Patterson interested? I’ve heard GP never left TCU because of oil booster deals due him if he stayed until retirement, deals valued in the 10s of millions. Could be a CFB urban legend, but you’d think he’d have had numerous offers earlier in his career. Never left.

Was Patterson interested? I’ve heard GP never left TCU because of oil booster deals due him if he stayed until retirement, deals valued in the 10s of millions. Could be a CFB urban legend, but you’d think he’d have had numerous offers earlier in his career. Never left.
If JJ recommended him....I'm sure he would have been aware, since they're close friends...

Our glory days come now between the end of whatever bowl game we lose and the beginning of next season.

This is when guys are flying around making plays. Skinny guys put on muscle, fat guys are now lean, slow guys gained speed, clueless players got the system, Manny finally hired the right coaches, and without a doubt we are winning 10 plus games with a shot at the playoffs! These are our glory days!

This is when this board is heavy on rah rah chick emotion and light on football knowledge. When the season starts and reality sets in that all the sunshine pumped in here was just from a lightbulb, and Canes cats are even trying to commit suicide, it’s the knowledge that a new crop of Greentree all Americans will magically become stars in next years summer MNC!
I agree with the gist of your post it what is wrong with "sunshine pumped ... from a lightbulb"?

Some of the best weed in the world is grown and harvested using lightbulbs.

Great post otherwise but you kind of lost me there.

GO CANES!!!

229bc533b3168e573e02c9031a2fa5ee.jpg

@Cribby do you think Manny gets involved it offensive personnel and scheme starting week?
I know he’s been letting Lashlee have complete control but way things going first two games maybe he steps in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back