Cam'ron Harris

Cam is more explosive and more powerful the breakaway speed he showed last season was extremely impressive
More explosive I agree, but it's not by crazy margin. Powerful is debatable. I think what hindered Deejay last year was also his body fat. For what a RB isn't supposed to look like, Deejay still produced last year. I'm interested to see his improvement under Feeley. How much more explosive he'll get. I think Deejay is more of an all around athlete though, it'll show more when he gets to his correct playing weight.

Advertisement
As I am missing work due to a medical situation, I have had plenty of time to go over all the comments and posts on this site. Let me just say, I am beyond excited to be able to watch our canes destroy UF, as we have for the better part of 30 years!

However, I may be missing this point, but I think Cam Harris is going to make defenders look silly this year. I know some have said they believe he will break out, but I think he should be the starter without a doubt. As much as we all value Deejay, I think Cam has much better vision and is often overlooked as a option (pass catcher), because he came in with Lingard. I have not seen someone hit the hole as hard as Cam did several times last year. So, I just wanted to share my thoughts on an underrated weapon.

How does everyone think the RB room will play out this year? I think it is talented, but it will be intriguing to see who plays in critical times this year.

Go canes, Beat Florida.

Deejay is Edge, Cam’Ron is Portis, Lingawd is Mcgahee. That’s how i see the roles, even if it’s ridiculous to campare them as I have. We have as good a backfield as we’ve had in a long time.

And yes, I’ve been drinking.

Advertisement
Deejay is Edge, Cam’Ron is Portis, Lingawd is Mcgahee. That’s how i see the roles, even if it’s ridiculous to campare them as I have. We have as good a backfield as we’ve had in a long time.

And yes, I’ve been drinking.

Send me some. I would love to have any one of those greats even if it is the result of strong drink. That said, from your lips to God’s ears— hey Noah was a drunk maybe God will get confused.

I would really love to see DeeJay play more of that Reggie Bush role, motioning him to the line, starting him out in the slot. The dude has a significant skill set and gets even more dangerous with the ball in his hands.

Love Cam and Lo both. We have a nice three headed monster at running back that people are sleeping on.

Advertisement
I understand the excitement - but I feel like the Cam hype train is picking up a little too much steam.

His style seems similar to Travis Homer, just minus the physicality. I don't see him as a starter, but an excellent 2nd or 3rd option.

I would really love to see DeeJay play more of that Reggie Bush role, motioning him to the line, starting him out in the slot. The dude has a significant skill set and gets even more dangerous with the ball in his hands.

Love Cam and Lo both. We have a nice three headed monster at running back that people are sleeping on.
I think for Deejays NFL future that’s the best role for him to play. He offers a lot as a utility player and I would like to see him take on that role this year. This would leave some more carries for Davis and Lingard while he is able to get the ball on bubble screens, drags and whip routes especially if he can get matched up against linebackers thru pre snap motion from the back field to the slot.

I think Cam will end up being the primary RB this season. He has the size, vision, and hits the hole hard which sets him up to be an every down back. I love DJ Dallas and his heart for Miami, and loyalty to Richt and Miami dispite a terrible offensive scheme last year. That with his experience makes him a great asset. Haven’t seen enough of Lingard but he shows signs of amazing breakaway potential, just not sure if he is an every down back yet. It’s nice to see multiple RB including Chaney filling the depth chart to have a run like we saw with Portis, Gore, and McGhee

Advertisement
Really want to see if Enos can find ways to utilize Cam in the throw game, I saw footage of him in camps running great looking wheel routes, and I'd like to see him stuff of him going down the seam. Harris seems to catch the ball naturally. You move him and Dallas around, and you can create some real mismatches

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back