Cam'ron Harris

As I am missing work due to a medical situation, I have had plenty of time to go over all the comments and posts on this site. Let me just say, I am beyond excited to be able to watch our canes destroy UF, as we have for the better part of 30 years!

However, I may be missing this point, but I think Cam Harris is going to make defenders look silly this year. I know some have said they believe he will break out, but I think he should be the starter without a doubt. As much as we all value Deejay, I think Cam has much better vision and is often overlooked as a option (pass catcher), because he came in with Lingard. I have not seen someone hit the hole as hard as Cam did several times last year. So, I just wanted to share my thoughts on an underrated weapon.

How does everyone think the RB room will play out this year? I think it is talented, but it will be intriguing to see who plays in critical times this year.

Go canes, Beat Florida.

Advertisement
I hope Enos uses Dallas and Cam at the sametime. Some wildcat and some playaction with Cam and have Deejay run routes out of the backfield. UF has a solid defense but i dnt think they have a LB that can cover DJ, hes an excellent pass catcher.

Advertisement
Hope you return to good health soon. See the recent write up by Stefan and you may not be so excited. I do agree with you that Cam may break out this season and have a good one. I am excited to see him also. Would just like to see Lingard get healthy and Burns do something other than take up a scholly.

Advertisement
Great athlete not yet a great RB. Needs to run less upright and show some more wiggle
Lingard is a taller back between 6’0-6’1 so of course he’s going to run upright. Not many rbs that tall don’t. And with the wiggle comment that’s kind of wait and see because when you look at cam Harris film from highschool even he didn’t show as much wiggle or lateral ability as a runner as he shown the end of last year and this spring since being at Miami as we he was more of a north and south runner at carol city. So players always can improve in that area imo.

Lingard is a taller back between 6’0-6’1 so of course he’s going to run upright. Not many rbs that tall don’t. And with the wiggle comment that’s kind of wait and see because when you look at cam Harris film from highschool even he didn’t show as much wiggle or lateral ability as a runner as he shown the end of last year and this spring since being at Miami as we he was more of a north and south runner at carol city. So players always can improve in that area imo.
Agree with all your points. I’m not out on Lingard by any means I just think Cam Davis is gonna be RB1 sooner rather than later and for the foreseeable future. Now Don Chaney let me tell you IV watched the kid play live and saw him at the opening at the dolphins practice facility and omg. Kid is so elite gonna be amazing to watch him play for the canes.

#1 just looks different

Speed kills !!!!

I think the world of lingawww but he needs to be eased back from his injury

Cam can be a high day 2 pick and be an NFL difference maker if he keeps showing..

Limgawww healthy with a couple of productive seasons can be a 1st rounder with him killing the combine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw cams burst In the va tech game and prayed that richt didn’t make him gain weight like he did with dj . I expect cam, dj and lo to all have explosive plays this year

Felder made Deejay obese last year and Cam had a handful of good carries against absolutely atrocious ACC defenses. Therefore he must be the next Duke Johnson.
Lmaoooo.. crazy but deejay actually wanted to play at that weight. I think a deejay transformation with Feeley is going to be something special though. Not too many talking about that

Advertisement
Back