Cam'Ron Harris. Espn article.

24/7canes

Recruit
I saw they were going to talk about him the other day but I missed it. Did anyone catch it and if so what was it about. I tried to google it but didnt see anything. TIA.

Advertisement
Look Out Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement
Has he played in any games yet?

Looks like he got picked up by DC Defenders late in the season. I had no idea. He played in 1 game but had 5 carries for 25yds & 2 TD's. Happy for him.

Here's an article with a blurb about him & some highlights - Defenders vs Sea Dragons

"And on a day full of stars, an unsung hero made the biggest difference. Cam'Ron Harris was working in a car dealership as of a few weeks ago. On Sunday, he was a freight train, rambling through Seattle's defense for two touchdowns. The former Miami star looked every bit like the player he was in Vice City, showcasing a bruising style in his five carries."

Advertisement
Looks like he got picked up by DC Defenders late in the season. I had no idea. He played in 1 game but had 5 carries for 25yds & 2 TD's. Happy for him.

Here's an article with a blurb about him & some highlights - Defenders vs Sea Dragons

"And on a day full of stars, an unsung hero made the biggest difference. Cam'Ron Harris was working in a car dealership as of a few weeks ago. On Sunday, he was a freight train, rambling through Seattle's defense for two touchdowns. The former Miami star looked every bit like the player he was in Vice City, showcasing a bruising style in his five carries."
Thanks for the update! Love the fact that he got that opportunity.

Jesus that journalist a big Tom Wolfe fan or what?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back