Campus Looks Great

Advertisement
we have the largest incoming freshman class in the history of the school this year of 3000+. that's what a good football program does to schools despite what the stuffy academics here will tell you.

At Canes Kickoff tonight at Watsco, Dr. Frenk announced the incoming class at 2,388 kids. I know it was the most selective incoming class they've had.

My son is in Stanford Res. Walsh Tower. This is the view out the door
630E3D32-162D-47D9-B975-CCE5300C968F.jpeg

Advertisement
If you want another great view. On Thursdays after classes. Take the long way back to Hecht and pass by the Rat. Thursday afternoons most of the DG girls hang out at the Rat (atleast they did a couple of years ago).

Place is almost unrecognizable but amazing. Student Center, IPF, Watsco Center, Lennar medical center, new housing, baseball stadium, new music school building, arboretum, swimming pool. UFamily!

At Canes Kickoff tonight at Watsco, Dr. Frenk announced the incoming class at 2,388 kids. I know it was the most selective incoming class they've had.

That's said every year. It is tougher to get in now than in previous years, but that's true of most schools now.

Advertisement
pearson freshman year--as an alumni everytime i go back and everytime i see pics of that campus it gives me the chills. what an honor to attend that u

Advertisement
Back