Campus Insiders talks Miami 2015, Al Golden

Advertisement
"The Miami Hurricanes were outscored 104-65 in the forth quarter last year. By comparison, the 2001 Miami team gave up 117 points in the entire season."

OH! OH!

That was the team Butch gifted us with.

Bring Back Butch.

Don't you mean the team Butch abandoned?

Butch went to the frigging NFL. Proper place for a Cane HC to go. Larry and Randy have to buy tickets to see NFL game. Al will not even be allowed to get in that way. Please let Butch come and "ABANDON" us every 4 years with 30 1st round draft picks. Try it this way: Most beautiful woman in the world stops by and give you a weekend of the greatest nasty *** ever, but dumps you on Monday. Do you REALLY NEVER want her to come by again? Really. BBB! And then BBB again.

Not when she's coming back with herpes. Am i doing analogies right?

Seriously, I don't understand the hate for Butch on this board.

they listen to talk radio and local reporters who are secretly pushing mario cristobal.

I don't hate Butch I just know we aren't going to hire him so chanting BBB Bring back butch is really pointless.

He did lots of good things while he was here, and if the whole UNC scandal hadn't hit he would definitely be at the top of the list, but that UNC thing is really bad, and he was the HC at the time there, and I really don't want the NCAA trying to penalize us again, or looking for a reason to do it again. I don't want wins vacated I don't want anymore scholarship reductions or post season bans.

"The Miami Hurricanes were outscored 104-65 in the forth quarter last year. By comparison, the 2001 Miami team gave up 117 points in the entire season."

OH! OH!

That was the team Butch gifted us with.

Bring Back Butch.

Don't you mean the team Butch abandoned?

Butch went to the frigging NFL. Proper place for a Cane HC to go. Larry and Randy have to buy tickets to see NFL game. Al will not even be allowed to get in that way. Please let Butch come and "ABANDON" us every 4 years with 30 1st round draft picks. Try it this way: Most beautiful woman in the world stops by and give you a weekend of the greatest nasty *** ever, but dumps you on Monday. Do you REALLY NEVER want her to come by again? Really. BBB! And then BBB again.

Not when she's coming back with herpes. Am i doing analogies right?

Yeah, you have the right idea. But if a true beauty and really great ***, herpes might not be too big a risk. Now if she had aids or flesh eat thing, well that makes it harder to take her back. Butch is more in the possible herpes -- got clearance letter but was around a lot of nasty stuff. Think back to the team Butch left us and herpes might not be such a bad thing.

Advertisement
Butch messed up when he continued to lie about not leaving. You know when Butch is lying? His lips are moving. I did not know what was going on at North Carolina,I did not tell the student athlete academics mean nothing you are here to play football. Mr. Innocent.

Why he was such as great recruiter.

Butch messed up when he continued to lie about not leaving. You know when Butch is lying? His lips are moving. I did not know what was going on at North Carolina,I did not tell the student athlete academics mean nothing you are here to play football. Mr. Innocent.

Is that you Al? Coach D? i know its you, so silly. Go quit please.

Seriously, I don't understand the hate for Butch on this board.

they listen to talk radio and local reporters who are secretly pushing mario cristobal.

I don't hate Butch I just know we aren't going to hire him so chanting BBB Bring back butch is really pointless.

He did lots of good things while he was here, and if the whole UNC scandal hadn't hit he would definitely be at the top of the list, but that UNC thing is really bad, and he was the HC at the time there, and I really don't want the NCAA trying to penalize us again, or looking for a reason to do it again. I don't want wins vacated I don't want anymore scholarship reductions or post season bans.

You don't actually know diddly she it.

I was in a firefight one day, and while there were twelve of us that morning, there were two of us left at sundown. I was around something really bad, but I didn't initiate it, and it wasn't my fault we lost ten guys.

So being there "at the time," is total BS. Fortunately, I hope some who make the decisions are much brighter than many here, and can tell fact from the BS learned by rote, and repeated without question.

Advertisement
Butch left for the NFL only because the UM administration tried to force a ridiculous contract down his throat. According to an interview Butch did here in Cleveland, he originally told Carmen Policy (Browns) that he was not interested in the job. It wasn't until UM screwed up the buyout that Butch reconsidered. He said that if UM were to fire him, he would receive a fraction of the remainder of his contact. Conversely, if he were to leave, he would then have to pay an outrageous buyout. Now this is all according to Butch, so take it for what it is, but if this is what went down, I would be out too.

Advertisement
Back