Campus Insiders talks Miami 2015, Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
"The Miami Hurricanes were outscored 104-65 in the forth quarter last year. By comparison, the 2001 Miami team gave up 117 points in the entire season."

Stopped caring after they said Cincinnati on the road is a "nasty game".

No way in **** they should ever be a tough opponent for Miami

Advertisement
Shut the program down if 8 wins is considered acceptable.

But what the **** am I talking about...we just retained a coach that lost S E V E N games in one season. It couldn't be more obvious that they no longer give a flying **** about the football program. I'm honestly rooting for 0-12 or as close to it as possible.

Advertisement
"The Miami Hurricanes were outscored 104-65 in the forth quarter last year. By comparison, the 2001 Miami team gave up 117 points in the entire season."

OH! OH!

That was the team Butch gifted us with.

Bring Back Butch.

Don't you mean the team Butch abandoned?

No. The one Butch put together.

He just took another job because the dumbass UM admin was holding up his contract.

I think JJ took another job too.

I think Howard took another, better paying job too.

They left and weren't even being jerked around on their contract. Butch was being jerked around.

You need to watch THE U Part 2.

Catch up a bit.

If we're going to suck, then I want us to suck spectacularly. None of this 6 or 7 win middle of the road suckification. If it's sucking that UM is going for, then goddammit go full suck. Get me that suck championship at 0 wins.

Advertisement

OH! OH!

Bring Back Butch.

Butch went to the frigging NFL. Proper place for a Cane HC to go. Larry and Randy have to buy tickets to see NFL game. Al will not even be allowed to get in that way. Please let Butch come and "ABANDON" us every 4 years with 30 1st round draft picks. Try it this way: Most beautiful woman in the world stops by and give you a weekend of the greatest nasty *** ever, but dumps you on Monday. Do you REALLY NEVER want her to come by again? Really. BBB! And then BBB again.

OH! OH!

Bring Back Butch.

Butch went to the frigging NFL. Proper place for a Cane HC to go. Larry and Randy have to buy tickets to see NFL game. Al will not even be allowed to get in that way. Please let Butch come and "ABANDON" us every 4 years with 30 1st round draft picks. Try it this way: Most beautiful woman in the world stops by and give you a weekend of the greatest nasty *** ever, but dumps you on Monday. Do you REALLY NEVER want her to come by again? Really. BBB! And then BBB again.

So did Jimmy Johnson.

Schnellenberger left for a professional league startup.

Our best coaches. Schnelly, Johnson, and Butch. There's only one we can get back.

Bring Back Butch.

Butch messed up when he continued to lie about not leaving. You know when Butch is lying? His lips are moving. I did not know what was going on at North Carolina,I did not tell the student athlete academics mean nothing you are here to play football. Mr. Innocent.

Advertisement
Back