Camping World Kickoff tickets

Anyone who is "selling" on StubHub does NOT have the actual tickets in hand. NOBODY has tickets yet. They are "selling" a dream.

DO NOT BUY ON SECONDARY MARKETS YET. It is a fiction. It isn't even like the NFL or MLB stadiums, where you are guaranteed the right of first refusal to buy tickets for other events.

Not even Florida Citrus Sports members have a guarantee on tickets. DO NOT BUY ON STUBHUB. Yet.

Stubhub guarantees your seat. If for some reason the tickets are fake or incorrect, they will compensate you with something similar (at the sellers expense). There is literally no risk buying from them. Whether you want to pay their prices is another debate.

My plan is to see what’s left when my tier 2 appointment time comes and hopefully get 6 club level seats. I am anticipating those will be gone by the time my appointment comes. If that’s the case the lower level seats are a great deal in my opinion.

The availability for this game can not be compared to LSU last year for a couple reasons. These tickets are cheaper at face value and most fans will not have to fly to the game. This is also a significantly smaller stadium.

Good luck to everyone purchasing tickets and GO CANES!

Advertisement
Stubhub guarantees your seat. If for some reason the tickets are fake or incorrect, they will compensate you with something similar (at the sellers expense). There is literally no risk buying from them. Whether you want to pay their prices is another debate.

My plan is to see what’s left when my tier 2 appointment time comes and hopefully get 6 club level seats. I am anticipating those will be gone by the time my appointment comes. If that’s the case the lower level seats are a great deal in my opinion.

The availability for this game can not be compared to LSU last year for a couple reasons. These tickets are cheaper at face value and most fans will not have to fly to the game. This is also a significantly smaller stadium.

Good luck to everyone purchasing tickets and GO CANES!

this. stubuhb wont ***** you on the money if you dont get your seat. either they'll find a comparable ticket or refund your money. the only time you get screwed is if a game gets changed (hurricane changing the fins-buc game)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I give money to UM but I will never ever buy away tix from them -- customer service is at a "sears level"

Advertisement
I have two tickets which I no longer need. Send me a message if any of you guys have interest.

Advertisement
I have two tickets section 237 row D for sale. The cheapest you can get tickets in that section on StubHub is $210 each plus fees. I'll take less than that... no 'the gaytor' troll accounts. Hit me up if you're interested.

Advertisement
Back