Camping World Kickoff tickets

Advertisement
I live in LA, so I dont get to many Canes games... I am a noob to these neutral venue games.

no problem. what they did for dallas was you can choose where you want to sit and u just pay that price that the seat costs (tier 3 in dallas let people choose to sit in the 100s for 300 for 400s for 100). for other road games, they just assign your seat based on your giving (true road games)

no problem. what they did for dallas was you can choose where you want to sit and u just pay that price that the seat costs (tier 3 in dallas let people choose to sit in the 100s for 300 for 400s for 100). for other road games, they just assign your seat based on your giving (true road games)

Yes, but you are missing the point that Tier 1 gets to purchase on the earliest day (meaning they can choose anywhere from the best seats to the nosebleeds, not that they would), followed by Tier 2 on a second day.

Thus, if everyone in Tiers 1 & 2 buy the best available seats, then Tier 3 will get the leftovers, no matter how much they are willing to pay.

Advertisement
Yes, but you are missing the point that Tier 1 gets to purchase on the earliest day (meaning they can choose anywhere from the best seats to the nosebleeds, not that they would), followed by Tier 2 on a second day.

Thus, if everyone in Tiers 1 & 2 buy the best available seats, then Tier 3 will get the leftovers, no matter how much they are willing to pay.

i said that in the original post. the tiers just help you purchase earlier. FYI for dallas, there were more than enough lowers and uppers in the t3 level. when i went to bowl game a few years ago, i actually went through the camping world site bc it was cheaper

If you are confused, check this out. It explains the new Hurricane Club Structure.

Last edited:
i said that in the original post. the tiers just help you purchase earlier. FYI for dallas, there were more than enough lowers and uppers in the t3 level. when i went to bowl game a few years ago, i actually went through the camping world site bc it was cheaper

Sorry, I was just responding to the most recent post, my bad.

I do agree, when we just let our ticket office do all of the assigning, it usually comes out poorly.

And I have looked into purchasing through UM and through Florida Citrus Sports for this one. I think UM will end up being OK because this is a larger allotment of tickets than we have gotten from bowl games in the past.

But if I get screwed by UM, I'm just going to buy through Florida Citrus Sports (I live in Orlando).

Advertisement
Sorry, I was just responding to the most recent post, my bad.

I do agree, when we just let our ticket office do all of the assigning, it usually comes out poorly.

And I have looked into purchasing through UM and through Florida Citrus Sports for this one. I think UM will end up being OK because I think this is a larger allotment of tickets than we have gotten from bowl games in the past.

But if I get screwed by UM, I'm just going to buy through Florida Citrus Sports (I live in Orlando).

supposedly its an equal split with UF. i think we had an equal split with LSU too but not sure. obviously, ATT Stadium is larger than CWS, but i think well be fine with tickets.

If you are confused, check this out. It explains the new Hurricane Club Structure.

The "structure", such as it is, is pretty much the same as it has ever been. I think they got rid of the "lifetime" Golden Cane level, and they have changed the name on other giving levels.

What has changed is the separation of season ticket and contribution amounts, consistent with the new IRS guidelines.

Bottom line is that things that used to be paid on one invoice are now two invoices.

Thus, you can be a HC member with ONLY season ticket purchase, you can be a HC member with ONLY a $50 contribution, or you can be a HC member who does BOTH.

Three sides of the structure. Multiple levels on the "contribution" side of the structure. Contribution levels are very similar to prior, but with new names.

Advertisement
MUCH cheaper! the $50 seats are going for like 230 with fees on secondary markets, its insane the price difference from the school

Anyone who is "selling" on StubHub does NOT have the actual tickets in hand. NOBODY has tickets yet. They are "selling" a dream.

DO NOT BUY ON SECONDARY MARKETS YET. It is a fiction. It isn't even like the NFL or MLB stadiums, where you are guaranteed the right of first refusal to buy tickets for other events.

Not even Florida Citrus Sports members have a guarantee on tickets. DO NOT BUY ON STUBHUB. Yet.

If I can get tickets at face value + a one time $50 donation, I'll take them. It's still cheaper than purchasing tickets on the secondary market.
Yeah that's true, I was explaining it but probably not much for than fees from the aftermarket sites. They're ridiculous.

Only the $50 donation will put you in tier 3, to get in tier 2, you have to also be a season ticket holder for football or basketball

Yeah that’s correct. I probably should’ve made that clear. I was assuming that most people had season tickets which was a bad assumption

Advertisement
I would think Stubhub, Vivid Seats, TickPick or SeatGeek would love to help.
I mean that’s honestly the last resort because they are taxing on there. These people able to grab 6 tickets I’m just asking for 2 and I’ll throw a lil extra

It's crazy how far the prices on stubhub have dropped in the last two weeks. Last time I looked the cheapest seat that wasn't in the parking lot was 350 before fees. That's a $100 dollar seat through Miami. Now there are tons below $200 before fees, but that's still over twice what you'd pay through Miami.

Advertisement
Back