Camping World Kickoff tickets

txcanes

Redshirt Freshman
Just got the email.

Thank you for your Student Impact Donation to the Hurricane Club! Your donation helps transform the lives of our 400+ student-athletes by providing resources essential for them to achieve excellence.

Additionally, as a Hurricane Club Member in Tier 2 you receive increased priority for Camping World Kickoff tickets. Please read below on important information regarding your ticket selection.

On Wednesday, February 13 you will receive your Camping World Kickoff Ticket Selection Time. Members in Tier 2 can select up to 6 tickets on Tuesday, February 19.

Tier 1 - Golden Canes Society and Luxury Suites
Ticket Limit: 10 tickets
Selection Date: February 18

Tier 2 - Student Impact Donation and Season Tickets*
Ticket Limit: 6 tickets
Selection Date: February 19

Tier 3 - Student Impact Donation or Season Tickets* Only
Ticket Limit: 4 tickets
Selection Dates: February 20-22
*Football and Men’s Basketball Only

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least 14,000 tickets will be available in tier 3.
At least 14,000 tickets will be available in tier 3.

Don't be so quick to promise...

261 members as of 2/7/2019

1,871 members as of 2/7/2019

6,748 members as of 2/7/2019

I just (belatedly, I've been busy with YE) made my annual HC contribution, so Tier 2 just got bigger.

"Thank you for your generous support of UM Athletics. For future reference, your donation confirmation number is XXXX. The details of your Hurricane Club donation are below"

By the way, everyone in Tier 3 has another week to bump up into Tier 2. It's fairly obvious that Golden Canes don't just grow on trees, but I'd be willing to bet that a lot of folks just forgot to make their 2019 contribution in January.

Don't be so quick to promise...

261 members as of 2/7/2019

1,871 members as of 2/7/2019

6,748 members as of 2/7/2019

I just (belatedly, I've been busy with YE) made my annual HC contribution, so Tier 2 just got bigger.

Everyone in Tier 3 has another week to bump up into Tier 2. It's fairly obvious that Golden Canes don't just grow on trees, but I'd be willing to bet that a lot of folks just forgot to make their 2019 contribution in January.

I doubt more than 1,000 more people move from tier 3 to tier 2 in one week. That would potentially take another 6000 tickets off the board for tier 3 which would still leave 8000 for tier 3.

But the fact is nowhere near 100% of the people in tier 1 and tier 2 are going to take the maximum number of tickets. So it might not be 14,000 by next week, but my guess is it’ll still be at least somewhere around 10,000 available for tier 3.

Best advice I can give to people: find $50 and move to tier 2. Then there won’t be any doubt then.

Advertisement
If everyone in Tier 1 and Tier 2 order the max, that is 11,226 tickets. The allotment is around 25K.

yes. there are always tier 3 tickets available. was available for the ND game IN south bend, in chicago, and in dallas last year. furthermore, same for the OB

Advertisement
It all depends on where you want to sit and how much you want to pay. I have never been shut out for a bowl game ticket. Sometimes I paid more than the tickets the school was offering and sometimes less. Just because you move up a tier, does not mean you will get a better seat. Your rank within a tier will mean more than just being in a specific tier. Last time we played in this stadium, I got better seats for less money than I could have, if I had bought tickets from the school.

Advertisement
I doubt more than 1,000 more people move from tier 3 to tier 2 in one week. That would potentially take another 6000 tickets off the board for tier 3 which would still leave 8000 for tier 3.

But the fact is nowhere near 100% of the people in tier 1 and tier 2 are going to take the maximum number of tickets. So it might not be 14,000 by next week, but my guess is it’ll still be at least somewhere around 10,000 available for tier 3.

Best advice I can give to people: find $50 and move to tier 2. Then there won’t be any doubt then.

I agree with you completely.

I was just pointing out that I think there are more than 2,000 people (approximately) in the Hurricane Club.

I may be wrong, but I think this is the first (maybe second) year where the letter was written with the contribution as a separate item (since I've always made a contribution with my season ticket invoice).

I think there are a few people who have not yet made HC contributions. Maybe not 7,000, but still.

Last edited:
I agree with you completely.

I was just pointing out that I think there are more than 1700 people (approximately) in the Hurricane Club.

I may be wrong, but I think this is the first (maybe second) year where the letter was written with the contribution as a separate item (since I've always made a contribution with my season ticket invoice).

I think there are a few people who have not yet made HC contributions. Maybe not 7,000, but still.

Well the numbers you have will provide a baseline. We’ll see you next week how many ended up moving up to tier 2.

Unless you just don’t have $50, it makes sense to pay that and get it to tier 2.

The rep I spoke with told me that our allotment was 20,000 but in actuality it was closer to 17 or 18k for the hurricane club. Just passing along the info

I was told by Florida Citrus Sports that the allocation was 25K. Now, maybe the whole 25K is not going to the HC & general public, or maybe Blake bent over and let UF have an extra 5K, but still.

do we just need to donate $50 for Tropical Storm level of Hurricane Club, in order to get access to Tier 2 level tickets or Tier 3 level tickets?

Advertisement
Back