Campbell......

Advertisement
Lol at elevating Ivey over TC.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's true Campbell gets beat a lot but because of his speed he's always glued to the wrs,he just doesn't turn around or bat the balls away.

Yea guys lets just ignore the fact that he's projected to go 1st round

disgusted love & hip hop GIF by VH1

2 things:

1. Anyone can find articles projecting Brad Kaaya in the first round. (Google - brad kaaya first round). Draft Projections are worth less than nothing.

2. Playing well or great in college and being highly rated in the NFL draft do not always go hand in hand. NFL teams aren’t looking for the lunchpail try hards who are maxed out. They draft on future projections assuming NFL development and NFL training.

Campbell isn’t a shutdown guy in college and many of us have seen him get tore up. He is still athletically in the top 0.1% of the human species. Ivey and Blades aren’t. That’s the difference. College was meant to be child’s play for guys like Campbell. He didn’t live up to the hype, not even close.

Last edited:
Not elevating ivey over him. Just saying he looks worse than ivey when it comes to actually playing the ball. They both garbage
He's going up against better comp to weekly......even though he isn't doing well but u have to factor that. Them dudes would be blowing by Ivey especially with this ****** Baker dude.

Advertisement
Imagine starting a thread this dumb, I would never.

OP needs to ban himself for saying Ivey is better than any CB in P5, let alone Campbell

Advertisement
Imagine starting a thread this dumb, I would never.

OP needs to ban himself for saying Ivey is better than any CB in P5, let alone Campbell
You should ban yourself for not having basic reading comprehension skills. Not once did i say ivey was better yet you want to claim that. Go pick up an old school hooked on phonics to begin the process of learning how to read instead of continuing to look like a clown. And please someone who actually knows canemang will need to read this to him and explain what it all means

Advertisement
Back