Camp Report Day 3

Advertisement
Coley looking to sneak into round 1... I see you bruh.. dropped his old lady and everything.. This young man is focused.

Advertisement
If Coley stays healthy I believe he'll be first team ACC and will be fighting for All-American honors. He got hot at the end of the year and showed what he can do downfield. We have a legit coordinator for the first time in his career and he likes to go with the hot hand. It's money making time for Coley and he realized he wasn't going to make **** coming out early and that looks to have motivated him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Njoku, Cager, Bruce and Walton will be the offensive studs this ear. I hope Coley is in that mix as well though.

Chose Miami over offers from James Madison, UAB, FIU, Temple, Tennessee State and Southwest Baptist.

Must have been a tough decision for him

To be fair usually number 1 offense goes against scout team D so hopefully it means he won't be playing at all

hes def a project and was one from the get. Needs to be developed. Not ready for war just yet. But hes got until next year to figure it out or he will transfer. Too many studs coming in at DB and he will just get passed over eventually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back