Cameron Pruitt commits to Miami

View as article
With that offer list I'm kinda shocked this kid isn't a consensus 4-star. Half the SEC has offered him, he runs through people on film, he's got a good frame to put on weight and his stats are solid. I'm definitely trusting 247's eval over the other services on this one...nice pickup.

Advertisement
Saying this now when there's still a lot of uncertainty in June. Mr. Cole is a +1 LB. They're not turning him down if he wants in. Would like Cole and Flowers in this class.
The Nesta kid essentially does what Cole does.

Flowers is a Mike, Lil Vince and Pruitt appear to be Will types.

Advertisement
We got our Harold Perkins!
IMG_3499.gif

Perkins has one season of amazing football under his belt and now that’s an insurmountable feat 😂

I believe he is a Harold Perkins type of player.

Advertisement
Knock back tackler that Mario was talking about. But I will consistently hate looking at highlights and seeing so many "thump" or shoulder tackles....as opposed to running through someone and wrapping them up on the way down.

I saw both in his film.

Washington, Shavers & Pruitt are exactly what I look for in LBs. On field speed, lateral quickness & the exceedingly rare ability to run through, not to people.

However I'm with @Astcloud11. After watching so many poor tacklers over the years, that shoulder bump is a lowlight. I don't expect it to stop but I truly hope he cuts it out in college.

Pruitt to CAnesport on his committment:

Pruitt is going ahead with his official visit plans to Arkansas starting today and then Mississippi this weekend. He says Mississippi State also remains a possible visit.

“No, I’m solid but still taking visits,” Pruitt said.

With that said, Pruitt also says he may stick with a plan to announce a “final” decision July 15.

“I might still do an announcement that day,” he says, adding “Miami knows I’m going on these visits but I’m solid. It’s just to make sure of everything, that Miami is the right place.”

Pruitt is going ahead with his official visit plans to Arkansas starting today and then Mississippi this weekend. He says Mississippi State also remains a possible visit.

With that said, Pruitt also says he may stick with a plan to announce a “final” decision July 15.

“I might still do an announcement that day,” he says, adding “Miami knows I’m going on these visits but I’m solid. It’s just to make sure of everything, that Miami is the right place.”
I trust Mario

Advertisement

I really don’t see any harm in letting kids do this. Assuming you trust the kids/families character it’s perfectly reasonable to use all of your opportunities just to be sure. Plus you only get this opportunity once don’t short change it. I’d be OVing to Hawaii, ASU (the cheeks).

AK or Miss would need to blow it out of the water and they won’t.

Enjoy the vacation kid.

Advertisement

"Baby girl, you're the only one for me. I love you and want to be with you forever.

But listen, I'm gonna do some traveling the next few weeks. I plan to kick it with some ladies that really like me. I just need to make sure what we have is real.

I'm just seeing what's out there, pero I'm solid. After I hang with these women, I will announce how committed to you I am."

I really don’t see any harm in letting kids do this. Assuming you trust the kids/families character it’s perfectly reasonable to use all of your opportunities just to be sure. Plus you only get this opportunity once don’t short change it. I’d be OVing to Hawaii, ASU (the cheeks).

AK or Miss would need to blow it out of the water and they won’t.

Enjoy the vacation kid.
Agreed. As long as the communication between him and the staff has and will be had then it's fine.

Advertisement
Back