Rumor Cam Newton Bringing Da Truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know, maybe I missed what he was trying to say.

If you're good enough, they'll find you. Okay, while that is true, if you're good enough to make the league, you can play anywhere.

Having said that, two decisions and possibly three should come into play. Does X school develop players? Does X school provide a degree in your plan b, a career after football, should plan A not workout.

Lastly, let's not kid ourselves. Certain schools players get a draft bump because they're known to produce players.

He's lost it with that outfit.

Bruh, I can’t listen to a ninja w/ a Curly Sue bow wrap around their head.
Rucker.jpg

Got that Ms. Tucker from TLY vibe goin'.

Didn’t he get paid a ton of money not to go to uf after he committed there? I mean, that’s hilarious and all, but where does he get off telling kids anything?

Advertisement
Didn’t he get paid a ton of money not to go to uf after he committed there? I mean, that’s hilarious and all, but where does he get off telling kids anything?
He went to UF but got kicked out for stealing a laptop lol. That’s why he salty. But he still won a ship. But he probably wins two if he stayed at UF also. What you’re talking about might be from his juco recruitment cause he got paid and that’s why folks started calling him Scam Newton 😂

I don't know, maybe I missed what he was trying to say.

If you're good enough, they'll find you. Okay, while that is true, if you're good enough to make the league, you can play anywhere.

Having said that, two decisions and possibly three should come into play. Does X school develop players? Does X school provide a degree in your plan b, a career after football, should plan A not workout.

Lastly, let's not kid ourselves. Certain schools players get a draft bump because they're known to produce players.

He's lost it with that outfit.
Agree w/ ALLLLLLLLLLLL of this, and I echo these sentiments.

Advertisement
Y do we make some of these dudes role models. Cam was a legit talent but was had a crap load of flaws on n off the field. Plus dude is wearing a bow on his another sign of bad judgment lol.

he went through this process and is trying to impart some wisdom from that experience on to these kids. It might not be good advice. You might not like him. But him getting paid doesn’t negate that he knows more about this process than these young men and almost everyone on this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back