Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

Advertisement
Take off you Orange Colored Glasses, there is no reason for him to ever see the field again.

A passing pro football grade is 60, anything below is a failure.

He graded out at 49.8 in the Bowl game.

He graded out at 35.9 in the Florida State game (almost impossible to get a score that low)

You only get those grades by dropping passes and missing blocks.

How he can count toward the 85 player limit next season is incomprehensible.

I couldn't care less about what he does at Miami but him being on the team and Marios penahant for him, means less time for Arrojo, Williams and Lofton at TE
Fail Old Man GIF

Advertisement
Look, I'm not going to go into great detail here. Perhaps the general statements you have made are true.

I'm only talking about Miami. With our speed on the outside and our solid OL, we did not need overhwhelming accuracy last year to take advantage of the middle of the field. We just need a QB willing to see the middle and throw to the middle.

It would be one thing if 2023 Miami ONLY ran receivers to the outside. But we didn't. We had guys open in the middle, but TVD wouldn't throw there.

That's all. I'm not going to argue.

Miami is TE U. At no time was Miami ONLY throwing to TEs, or building our entire offense around TEs. I've been going to games since 1986, we have thrown to PLENTY of wide receivers and running backs even as we were pumping out great TEs. If we simply got one TE 5 catches per game, it would set the all-time single-season record at UM. 4 catches per game would almost break the record. We don't need to "feature" the TE, we just need to USE the TE.

Oh, and just for the record, who is the ALL-TIME leader for receptions by a Miami tight end?

If you actually said "Clive Walford", then good for you. The point is, we don't need a superstar TE, just a guy who gives us a consistent sledgehammer in the middle of the field.
The shame is that I couldn't like this post enough.

Advertisement
Back