Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

Advertisement
Dude is a genius. Imagine having the knowledge/maturity/game of a 27/28yr old, running around a college campus of 18-21 hotties. Im actually jealous.
I don’t know man, there might be a conflict of interest when they realize her idea of a “night out” means heading to the club, and his idea is the nearest bingo parlor.

Advertisement
Homie older than Realous George
Let’s not get carried away here.

1705684493146.gif

Advertisement
McCormick is gonna end his career with more degrees than a thermometer.

Advertisement
They were talking about this guy on the radio this morning and supposedly the TE Coach said he's like a "coach on the field"...

I laffed. He's Sean McVay's age.

Advertisement
I just want to see if he gets injured again does he request another waiver.
At that point he will study for a Ph. D in doctorate acquisition. He will be the sole student, and his own advisor. The dissertation will be called The Autobiography of Cam McCormick.

FYI to all those asking

Cannot believe this grown-***-man didn't medically retire at some point. Kudos to him. ... At the same time, I agree with everyone else posting above that Mario and Dawson need to significantly wind down his snaps to a Lichtenstein or Sagapolou level at this point. We need Arroyo if healthy and Riley Williams to be our #1 and #2.

p.s., I am still bummed Skinner hit the portal. He could have been such a huge asset in 2024.

Advertisement
Back