Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

Advertisement
Bro has 6 minors, 4 majors, 3 masters, and is working on his second PhD by now.
Last week I met an internal medicine doctor who said she went to law school, graduated, passed the bar, and then decided she didn’t want to practice law. So she then decided to just go ahead and become an MD instead.

I think we’re looking at something similar here with Cam.

Advertisement
It's possible to read about the news of him getting a 9th year, without losing one's sanity over it and gang-banging jokes for 16 pages.

Just sayin'...

It's all good. We should probably save our outrage for more important things, is all.

:LOL:
What 8 or 9 guys do you see being asked to move on? Do you think all 9 of those guys are worse than Cam? It's not going crazy especially considering the fact that Mario chose to start and play this dude all season long when he sucked. I need to see it to believe it in regards to him having a more reserve role next season

He's a very good blocker...you boys saying he's trash and not a rosterable player...wild accusations.

Should he be out there every down and running routes? Nah.

Have him out there blocking? I mean, his blocking was a key component to a few of our wins. Including Clemson.

Hopefully Riley Williams works hard and gets better and becomes the pass catching threat we need, and others develop, too, so we need not have him out there most downs. But he's a very usable player at 37 years old.

Advertisement

Ill be off this ***** for a few days. I need a drink
drunk al pacino GIF

Advertisement
Dude needs to move on and Mario needs to encourage him. 9 years? He should have his medical degree by now

Advertisement
Yes, we need fresh talent on the team. One dimensional TEs are a detriment to offenses and they allow DC's to easily key on our playbook. Dawson hasnt shown enough innovation to make teams pay for this.

If we're going to have a one dimensional TE hes gotta be of the pass catching dimension cause using him as a blocker is silly. His impact is not great and he be getting blown tf up or blown by, especially when we flex him out in trips TOO OBVIOUSLY block for WR screens.

I can pretty much tell you what play were calling and where its going solely based on Cam. If i can do that. I KNOW every DC worth his salt can too
All true but let’s be honest, the TE’s not being involved last year was NOT all Dawson bro. McCormick is not a pass-catcher but decent blocker, Tikey Williams was a true freshman that at times looked lost out there, Skinner was an absolute bust, and Arroyo was hurt. Sprinkle in the fact that TVD stared down X all day long and that added to the madness. The TE woes should be resolved this year with Riley being older and more experienced, Arroyo at 100% and the new kid from BG coming in. Let’s add some context to the TE issues from last year. GO CANES

All let’s be honest, the TE’s not being involved last year was NOT all Dawson bro. McCormick is not a pass-catcher but decent blocker, Tikey Williams was a true freshman that at times looked lost out there, Skinner was an absolute bust, and Arroyo was hurt. Sprinkle in the fact that TVD stared down X all day long and that added to the madness. The TE woes should be resolved this year with Riley being older and more experienced, Arroyo at 100% and the new kid from BG coming in. Let’s add some context to the TE issues from last year. GO CANES

Thats all fine if an offense actually needed a TE. We have a coach from the Air raid tree. i could be wrong, but i can't remember the last air raid coach to have an all-American TE. Its typically not in there forte.

Instead of forcing a Tight End on the field we could have just as easily went 10 personnel and used all receivers.

That way we wouldn't even be having this convo. Its silly to trot Cam out there then complain about lack of TE AFTER we picked up Kirk AND Harrell in the portal.

Advertisement
Back