Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

Advertisement
journey of course GIF

This cat gonna take a snap with his grandson.

I hope he’s a PWO…

Or tell him to take a walk at the end of the Spring now that he’s been granted eligibility.

He was really bad as the season went on. Dropping balls, running poor routes, and not finishing blocks.

I doubt he’s more than 3rd on the depth chart after Williams and Arroyo complete the Spring as TE1 and 2 respectively.

Advertisement
So are you then wasting your time, while we waste ours? 😂😂

It's possible to read about the news of him getting a 9th year, without losing one's sanity over it and gang-banging jokes for 16 pages.

Just sayin'...

It's all good. We should probably save our outrage for more important things, is all.

:LOL:

He was open plenty of times on check downs TVD just didn’t see him. I don’t think he’s athletic enough to get behind LBs but he’s a viable check down for 5-6 yards to keep offense on schedule.
TVD didn’t see him, or saw him and didn’t throw to him because he can’t catch for ****?

Advertisement
He was open plenty of times on check downs TVD just didn’t see him. I don’t think he’s athletic enough to get behind LBs but he’s a viable check down for 5-6 yards to keep offense on schedule.

Not he's well below average in that capacity as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back