Is he playing a Udonis Haslem role in the locker room this year? Lol
Young man keep stacking those degrees for free. Can’t hate

Advertisement
4 years eligiblity
1 Redshirt
1 Covid Year
3 injury Redshirts?

Where are these years coming from?

By my count miami is at 92 scholarship players so already 7 over with atleast 2-4 more spots that could use a portal addition. So miami has to find 9-10 guys to get rid of by fall and this dude is coming back for a 9th yr. The worst part is he was awful at everything and Cristobal played him almost exclusively...this is super annoying in more ways than one. He needs to be glued to the bench this season

Can someone give a TLDR of how tf this dude still has eligibility

He's getting a massive NIL deal from LifeAlert.

gravity falls steven bomb GIF

So he's been in college football an entire college football career (3 and done) longer than Jason White

Advertisement
Advertisement
By my count miami is at 92 scholarship players so already 7 over with atleast 2-4 more spots that could use a portal addition. So miami has to find 9-10 guys to get rid of by fall and this dude is coming back for a 9th yr. The worst part is he was awful at everything and Cristobal played him almost exclusively...this is super annoying in more ways than one. He needs to be glued to the bench this season
This. Should have been told hey thanks and enjoy your life. We are going to cut a kid basically with eligibility to protect the 9th year of a kid who provides ZERO impact whatsoever and prevents snaps on the field of Arroyo/Williams together

Advertisement

F*ckkkkkkk

If the Miami coaches want him back, there’s no way anything is changing with on offense next year.

He has no place on a team that is actually trying to score points.

He belongs at Iowa or Army or something. If the coaches actively want him, it’s because they are trying to do what Iowa does.

This. Should have been told hey thanks and enjoy your life. We are going to cut a kid basically with eligibility to protect the 9th year of a kid who provides ZERO impact whatsoever and prevents snaps on the field of Arroyo/Williams together
For real. Like where are the 9 or 10 guys gna come from. I know there's def some weight to be trimmed but he's always been 1 of the dudes I've counted as expendable. Gna be really aggravated if Mario starts this dude again. If Arroyo, Riley Williams and Loftin are healthy they really need to be 1-3...this dude was supposed to be a blocking TE and didn't even do that well 😡

Well, Mario and coaching staff see value in having him on the roster. So will accept their judgement

Advertisement
Back