Cam Harris?

It does at the University of Miami
Curious - is your gripe that there aren’t enough warm bodies? Because maybe that’s a valid argument - but losing two underclassmen in the same offseason isn’t something that’s typically prepared for. And the fact that we signed 2 of the top 3 backs in the state, who both showed out pretty well in their first game, sort of mitigates that concern. Are you happier if, just in case, Lingard is still there riding pine with his pouty face on?

If your issue is “if the starter and backup both get injured, we are in trouble,” there is only one reasonable response... no **** Sherlock.

Advertisement
Surprised he didn’t have surgery yet the way you were adamant about a knee injury, but now you downplay your comments.
The play looked how it looked. Regardless, not all knee injuries require surgery. I wasn't adamant about anything except that the hit looked bad. I haven't downplayed anything. Go study sports medicine some and then come back to me.

Advertisement
Killa Cam is arguably the most underrated player on the team, the kid is a playmaker & homerun hitter, he's always a threat to break a big run even if it gets called back lol.

Sucks he's never gonna get the credit he deserves from this fan base.
I love Cam. Idk why he’s so underrated. But smh... if it doesn’t get called back. That one still hurts

Killa Cam is arguably the most underrated player on the team, the kid is a playmaker & homerun hitter, he's always a threat to break a big run even if it gets called back lol.

He showed out like a stud last week, and he was showing lots of glimpses of superior play last year. Not only is he a top runner, a smart runner, knows how to find the holes, but he’s a smart football player. Knows the plays, blocks well, does everything he Is supposed to do.

If people don’t see that, if they don’t see what a football player this guy is, they just don’t know football.

If Cam keeps playing the way he played last Saturday against UAB, he will be playing in the NFL next season. And even so, the Canes will still be loaded at RB next season

The play looked how it looked. Regardless, not all knee injuries require surgery. I wasn't adamant about anything except that the hit looked bad. I haven't downplayed anything. Go study sports medicine some and then come back to me.
If you’ve studied sports medicine you may need to do more studying based on your opinions In this thread. I dont need to study sports medicine to know this hit had few similarities to McGahee’s injury.

Advertisement
If you’ve studied sports medicine you may need to do more studying based on your opinions In this thread. I dont need to study sports medicine to know this hit had few similarities to McGahee’s injury.
So then you agree that it had similarities, which is all I said to begin with.

Comparing Mcgahee's Injury in ANY way to Cam's is the epitome of Retardation...Nowhere even remotely similar...I can't believe we're even having this convo...
Did I say the injury was the same or the mechanism of injury was the same? Why can't you understand this, it's a simple concept.

Did I say the injury was the same or the mechanism of injury was the same? Why can't you understand this, it's a simple concept.
Stop it...at first you made it sound like it was Torn Ligaments....it was nothing whatsoever like WMs injury...not even similar...and since I'm friends with Willis, and have spoke to him ad Nauseum about it...im pretty well versed about the entire subject...

Advertisement
Stop it...at first you made it sound like it was Torn Ligaments....it was nothing whatsoever like WMs injury...not even similar...and since I'm friends with Willis, and have spoke to him ad Nauseum about it...im pretty well versed about the entire subject...
Clearly you aren't well versed in the subject.

Feels like watching a guy who will have a Frank Gore-like career

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back