Cam Harris?

Lol....No it wasn't....Everyone in America knew Mcgahees knee was completely Destroyed...just by the Grotesque angle of the injury....Total Destruction...not a Bone contusion...or sprain...
I remember WH injury well, as a matter of fact, his foot wasnt even planted when he took the direct hit to his kneecap. and it definitely blew up on impact.
Cam's hit looked similar to Lattimore against UT, with the defender on his back.

Either way, I was glad to see Harris moving around and saying he was fine afterwards.

Advertisement
I just spoke to Tanya Harding. She said she is infatuated in everything that has to do with chickens and roosters so if Cam's knee is okay now, it won't be for long. (For the youngsters out there who don't get it, google Tanya Harding Nancy Kerrigan)

Lol....No it wasn't....Everyone in America knew Mcgahees knee was completely Destroyed...just by the Grotesque angle of the injury....Total Destruction...not a Bone contusion...or sprain...
No one said it was as severe an injury. The mechanism of injury was the same, the force in McGahee's was way more which is why he had multiligament injury. And guaranteed he had bone contusions too. You get the contusion before the ligament fails.

Advertisement
No one said it was as severe an injury. The mechanism of injury was the same, the force in McGahee's was way more which is why he had multiligament injury. And guaranteed he had bone contusions too. You get the contusion before the ligament fails.
I'm well acquainted with Knee injuries...not only was there Ligament Damage...but Tendons as well..

Difference is that McGahee’s knee was planted when hit whereas Harris’ foot was off the ground. Hopefully this makes a difference.
See the screen shot above, his foot was planted. Not that it means there is ligament damage, but with the foot planted the tibia can translate posteriorly against femur which increases the tensile forces on the ACL and PCL.

See the screen shot above, his foot was planted. Not that it means there is ligament damage, but with the foot planted the tibia can translate posteriorly against femur which increases the tensile forces on the ACL and PCL.
Just saw that. on the ESPN replay it didn't look like he was planted but I stand corrected. Harris' immediate reaction is what worried me.

Advertisement
McGahee hit and "some ligament damage" don't equate. Willis's injury was about as bad as you can suffer.
That's why it's "similar" and not "the same." If the UAB defender hit him with the same force as that OSU defender then it might have been the same. But he didn't, which is why it "could be" "some ligament damage" and not a knee dislocation.

Hey Doc, what are you going to do with your extra time now that you aren’t performing surgery on Cam? I hope your other patients get second opinions before you knife them too early.

Advertisement
And yet Willis was so good he still got picked first round. Incredible talent pre injury. Would have loved to have seen him 100% in league. He still had a good career though.

Our RB depth is so bad. And I love our freshman. But this is UM, we shouldn’t need freshman to carry the load After 1 injury
RB is a position where talented freshmen as #s 2/3 do not make for "bad depth" at all. OL/DL and usually QB, yes.

Advertisement
Cam Harris looked incredible last week. I mean he looks like a totally different running back this year - whatever he did in the offseason, it worked. It honestly looks like we have a starting NFL runningback playing for us right now.

I watched a lot of football games on Saturday, and Harris was quite honestly the best RB I saw. For example, I watched Clemson. For all the hype around Travis Etienne, I actually think Cam Harris looked more impressive.

The running game is most definitely the strength of this team.

Hey Doc, what are you going to do with your extra time now that you aren’t performing surgery on Cam? I hope your other patients get second opinions before you knife them too early.
Who said he needed surgery?

I hope ALL patients get a second opinion before ANY surgery.

Advertisement
Back