Cam Harris?

Advertisement
Our RB depth is so bad. And I love our freshman. But this is UM, we shouldn’t need freshman to carry the load After 1 injury

Our RB depth is so bad. And I love our freshman. But this is UM, we shouldn’t need freshman to carry the load After 1 injury
Cam Harris
Jaylen Nighton
Don Chaney Jr.
Robert Burns

That is not bad depth. If you want to see what bad depth at RB looks like pull up the FSU depth chart. That is bad depth.

Advertisement
Looked like there could be some ligament damage. Similar to the McGahee hit.
kobe bryant bitch please GIF

Looked like there could be some ligament damage. Similar to the McGahee hit.
Sorry bro but that injury wasn't even remotely close to McGahee's injury. Willis's injury was about as grotesque an injury you'll ever see. Don't get me wrong. Cam took a big hit and the knee buckled a little but I'm thinking, no , I'm hoping he's gonna be aight.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Oh no! _______ seems to have hurt his _____. It looks just like {insert name of other player who played the same position and was catastrophically hurt}!

Oh wait, he's fine.

At the press conference he walked on to the podium with no brace or crutches. Don’t know about today in the AM how it’s gonna feel but he said he “felt great” last night.
But I’d say the same sht is I saw what was behind me.

Advertisement
Lol....No it wasn't....Everyone in America knew Mcgahees knee was completely Destroyed...just by the Grotesque angle of the injury....Total Destruction...not a Bone contusion...or sprain...

These people are nuts comparing the two. McGahee’s injury was almost as gruesome to watch as Theisman’s compound fracture of his tibia and fibula. Theisman’s injury was so severe that possible after effects could have been life threatening.

No comparison between Cam and McGahee.

It looked eerily similar. That was my first reaction. I hope it's not the case.
It looked eerily similar. That was my first reaction. I hope it's not the case.
There was nothing similar about the 2 injuries. Zip, zilch, nada. The McGahee injury was off the charts hard to watch grotesque. Thankfully, our boy Cam appears to be aight.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Cam Harris
Jaylen Nighton
Don Chaney Jr.
Robert Burns

That is not bad depth. If you want to see what bad depth at RB looks like pull up the FSU depth chart. That is bad depth.
As good as the freshman are I would have to disagree. That is not good depth to have 2 scholarship running backs excluding true frosh, one of which could be sidelined at any minute if he coughs.

At the press conference he walked on to the podium with no brace or crutches. Don’t know about today in the AM how it’s gonna feel but he said he “felt great” last night.
But I’d say the same sht is I saw what was behind me.
If there's any swelling at all....theyll wait till it subsides before any determination is made..

There was nothing similar about the 2 injuries. Zip, zilch, nada. The McGahee injury was off the charts hard to watch grotesque. Thankfully, our boy Cam appears to be aight.

Go Canes!!!
Obviously Cam didn't have his knee snapped backwards like Mcgahee, but it was similar in that both were hit in the knee as they had their plant leg fully extended in stride. So, my initial reaction reminded me of the McGahee hit worrying that Cam had tore some ligaments due to the hyper extentention of his knee on the hit.

Thankfully, there was no damage done.

Advertisement
Back