Cam Harris returns for senior year

Advertisement
He might not start next year. Hope he’s ready

I think he starts next year. I think reps will be shared but the initial feel i have on Chaney is he could wear down with too many carries and is more effective splitting.

One thing i think Cam needs to work on is flexibility. He got rocked up and didn't seem quite as fluid.

Advertisement
how anyone is disappointed he's staying is beyond me.
if thad was concerned, he could have easily waited to sign in feb. problem solved.
has nothing to do with king's prognosis. he hasn't been operated on so how would they know a prognosis? I fully expect the kid to be ready by sept.
nesta? who is awaiting his decision? he has a decision to actually make?

we have some dumb *** fans.
50/50 chance

Advertisement
i thought we wanted to change the culture at Miami and have marginal nfl players come back for their senior year?
we can complain about a lot of things about Manny, but after last year he made changes on the offensive side of the ball and the offense improved. he's won the portal since the portal came about. he's had 2 good recruiting classes back to back.
we wanted the culture changed. if brevin and bolden and Harley return, I'd says he's taking steps to change the culture. let's see what he does with the defense in the next couple weeks.

Not being a smart *** but wouldn't it be his junior year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Finally kids deciding to come back.. I remember several years of kids leaving before their time and getting left out of the league. Finally Manny got the culture back with kids returning.. Go Canes 2021🙏🏿💯

Because these "fans" never liked him because he is from South Florida and started/was better than 5 star Lorenzo Lingard.
The attachment of the “fans” to certain players or coaches both positively and negatively is mental.

To Cam, all 3 of our RBs were banged up throughout the year. A 4 back stable is stacking chips in some places... here it’s a problem...

******* nonsense.

Glad he’s back. Hope more will follow him and King.

Last edited:
i thought we wanted to change the culture at Miami and have marginal nfl players come back for their senior year?
we can complain about a lot of things about Manny, but after last year he made changes on the offensive side of the ball and the offense improved. he's won the portal since the portal came about. he's had 2 good recruiting classes back to back.
we wanted the culture changed. if brevin and bolden and Harley return, I'd says he's taking steps to change the culture. let's see what he does with the defense in the next couple weeks.
50/50 chance they return I’d say

Advertisement
Back