Cam Harris pregame incident... any video of that?

Advertisement
Anyone catch this pic that was attached to that article? How much you wanna bet there was no flag on that play?
803322b6-94d4-47ca-8e24-d25b97e32951-USATSI_13609225.jpg

We seriously need to start giving our Dline tear away jerseys. If nothing else, just to embarrass the chit out of ACC refs. I want Rousseau, Garvin, Nesta, and Ford out there in nothing but a jockstrap and cleats by the end of the 1st quarter every week until we start seeing some cot **** yellow cloth littering the field.
Did you see the face mask on Harley's catch. I know 100% it was not called as well as the body slam out of bounds.

1572969825059.png

Advertisement
No lie it had some of our fans ****ed AT THE GAME when THEY saw that.... I thought SOME were going to jump over the rails .lol

because MIAMI.... You know how we get down.

WE KNOWN 4 BRINGING THAT SMOKE WE COME OUT THAT SH**!

Go Canes!

What an underwhelming chain of events. The whole thing was weak & uninspiring.

Advertisement
I really don't know why Cam was in their endzone in the first place. He was looking for trouble.

During the game they said he does that every game. He walks the entire field and stretches in the opposite endzone. Some players have weird pregame rituals.

Advertisement
It's S*** like that, that got Willie fired. More worried about fighting than winning. Willie could not control his players.

I knew Willie was done when his first spring there he had the entire team dancing in the endzone when the offense scored on the defense. That type of culture ain't it.

Advertisement
I really don't know why Cam was in their endzone in the first place. He was looking for trouble.

No, Cam said it is part of his pregame routine, he just walks the field, no one ever had an issue with it till then. Can't say he was "looking for trouble"

Advertisement
Back