Cam Harris pregame incident... any video of that?

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
... anyone have video of that? I had to be at one of my own kids’ sporting events Saturday and didn’t see it, and can’t find the clip in the condensed game on YouTube. Help!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was sleepwalking in preparation for this game up until the moment I saw that. After ABC played that clip, I was all in on killing those Semeholes like it was 1991 all over again and the national title was on the line. That **** ****ed me off.
A bunch of tough guys in a herd surround Cam. I’d like to see Dontae Lucas go solo up to Nesta like that and see what happens to his fat ***.

Advertisement
This is the FSU culture. We are criminals and our school supports us! Rape, assault, theft, and accademic fraud are all OK if you are an athlete!!!!! All they need now to eclipse the Urban-Gators is a murder or two!!!!

Anyone catch this pic that was attached to that article? How much you wanna bet there was no flag on that play?
803322b6-94d4-47ca-8e24-d25b97e32951-USATSI_13609225.jpg

We seriously need to start giving our Dline tear away jerseys. If nothing else, just to embarrass the chit out of ACC refs. I want Rousseau, Garvin, Nesta, and Ford out there in nothing but a jockstrap and cleats by the end of the 1st quarter every week until we start seeing some cot **** yellow cloth littering the field.

Advertisement
A bunch of tough guys in a herd surround Cam. I’d like to see Dontae Lucas go solo up to Nesta like that and see what happens to his fat ***.

That's when we yearn for alphas like Jerome, Highsmith Sr. and Tez ... would have put the fool Lucas in his place before, during and after the game..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back