Cam Harris is...

Dude has regressed despite getting bigger and stronger, total joke. Cant break 1 single tackle all game.Meanwhile Mr Kenneth on MSU was breaking 2-3 tackles PER PLAY

I dont want to hear a single person on this board calling a Miami back "elite" until they legit put up a performance like Kenneth just did on us. Thats include Chaney who hasnt done ****** **** compared to what we just saw.

Advertisement
A robot? A tackling dummy?
He's not a runningback thats for sure. He gets put down by the first guy, everytime. Hard to believe thats the best option The University Of Miami can feature at RB.
He's the stiffest, softest runner Ive ever seen play for us.
One guy can’t stay healthy, one got got himself in trouble, one guy believed his own hype and came in with a bad attitude……and that leaves cam and brown.

not seeing many options here at RB. You want to give brown carries, find, but you continue to trend of rewarding poor effort and attitude giving burn to Thad if you don’t make him earn it.

When we were stacked with a full deck at RB, Cam still got the majority of the carries. It wouldnt have made a difference who was healthy and/or available, Cam was still going to be the man.

Cam it's the worst starting Miami RB since I've been a fan. He's JAG written all over him.

McCloud, Jennings in that category. And these mofos eat up snaps like Manny eats up this fan base.

Advertisement
I’m sorry as a former harris believer he’s terrible. He almost look unathletic out there it’s crazy lol

Pete Ariz, the new super agent in the
United_States_Football_League_(2022)_logo.png

Advertisement
If I walked into that office, with that crew, I would assume I was bamboozled into filming a **** video. That is 100% craigslist furniture. And there's a very good chance that furniture was actually used at some point for ****.

And I think that brick is just wallpaper. Poor Cam....

Cam is a jag
I remember a couple of years ago some were spouting that he was a first or second rounder
😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back