Cam Harris in Game Attitude

Advertisement
On that TD run by Cam, he was untouched and really didn’t do much. Navaughn Donaldson deserved to wear that TD ring after he obliterated the LB and opened up that hole. Maybe Cam should have thanked ND55 and the Canes OL

Advertisement
I haven’t read anyone else mentioning it over the last week. Cam didn’t get the start vs Duke but came in and had a great game. But his after play demeanor was quite different than his usual self. On all his runs after he was tackled he just got up and walked over to the huddle. Even after scoring each of his touchdowns he just flipped the ball to the ref and walked over to the bench and sat down. If this is just him finally saying to himself stop the talking and show it on the field I’m fine with it. I hate to think that he’s over the Cane thing. He’s worked hard in the off season and still has a role on the team for next season.
I don't think he comes back next year. Why would he? To get less carries? I think he declares for the NFL even if he's just on a practice squad.

I think all of our backs are underrated. Because of the lack of blocking, our RB's stats fall behind other backs in the ACC. We see how our backs eat when given decent blocking.

Wishing Cam the best.

Advertisement
OP doesn’t watch games. Can always just flips the ball to the ref. Cam isn’t the rah rah guy, never was. Man someone just showed they really don’t know or watch their team
Actually you must not watch the games or know your team. Versus UAB he pointed to the sky as he was running in for a 66 yard TD, then pounded he’s chest. On his 75 yard run vs Louisville he dove into the end zone then tried to do some sort of flip and hurt his ankle because he was hyped. When runs for a strong first down running over someone he drops the ball and points for a first down. He also gets down on his knees in a pray on TDs too. Does he do it on every play no but the Duke game was Zero emotion just a Pat on the back to Harley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back