Cam Harris in Game Attitude

Madabs

Sophomore
I haven’t read anyone else mentioning it over the last week. Cam didn’t get the start vs Duke but came in and had a great game. But his after play demeanor was quite different than his usual self. On all his runs after he was tackled he just got up and walked over to the huddle. Even after scoring each of his touchdowns he just flipped the ball to the ref and walked over to the bench and sat down. If this is just him finally saying to himself stop the talking and show it on the field I’m fine with it. I hate to think that he’s over the Cane thing. He’s worked hard in the off season and still has a role on the team for next season.

Advertisement
I haven’t read anyone else mentioning it over the last week. Cam didn’t get the start vs Duke but came in and had a great game. But his after play demeanor was quite different than his usual self. On all his runs after he was tackled he just got up and walked over to the huddle. Even after scoring each of his touchdowns he just flipped the ball to the ref and walked over to the bench and sat down. If this is just him finally saying to himself stop the talking and show it on the field I’m fine with it. I hate to think that he’s over the Cane thing. He’s worked hard in the off season and still has a role on the team for next season.
If you noticed it wasn't just Cam.
The whole team acted different during the Duke game.
I feel like at some point we addressed the penalty situation...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like that attitude. Act like you been there, like you expected yourself to score. Not a big fan of the kids hopping around like ******* bunnies after making a play. Make a play, small celebration with team mates and get back to work scoring again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back