Cam Davis

Skitz305

Redshirt Freshman
Cam Davis got in early in the third and he seemed to have good patience and hit the right hole. In a couple years that tandem of Lingard/Davis is going to be ridiculous

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man we will be stacked at running back for a long time!!! We got dallas and homer as upperclassmen next year with lingard davis crowley etc.

Then after that chaney and amari daniels!!!!! We are starting to recruit miami backs!!!

Cam and Zo should both get a redshirt. I suspect they were trying to get them reps yesterday because the ACC slate is approaching and the rotation will tighten. Rob Burns already took a shirt so they should let him run the rest of the year to see what he can do... If they can't legitimately compete for 1st or 2nd string then I see no need to burn a year of eligibility for 3rd or 4th string reps in garbage time.

Advertisement
Cam and Zo should both get a redshirt. I suspect they were trying to get them reps yesterday because the ACC slate is approaching and the rotation will tighten. Rob Burns already took a shirt so they should let him run the rest of the year to see what he can do... If they can't legitimately compete for 1st or 2nd string then I see no need to burn a year of eligibility for 3rd or 4th string reps in garbage time.
You don't redshirt talented skill position players.

They're simply not going to be here 5 years.

You don't redshirt talented skill position players.

They're simply not going to be here 5 years.

I guess Zo and Cam could be a special teamers, because the RB position is pretty well spoken for at the top two spots. So a redshirt year as a gunner with some garbage reps may be all that's in store for those talented skill players.

That and I think they could use a year of development to work on their craft, but we'll see.

Advertisement
Man we will be stacked at running back for a long time!!! We got dallas and homer as upperclassmen next year with lingard davis crowley etc.

Then after that chaney and amari daniels!!!!! We are starting to recruit miami backs!!!
It was never in doubt when you look at the RBs Richt had at Georgia.

Advertisement
Back