Cam Davis Tweet

He Tweeted that he is 1000% committed to Miami after he Tweeted that Top 5. He was clearly giving a top 5 of somebody else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What has been the word recently on Nadab Joseph? Those look like his top 5 schools. I doubt it is him, but I also doubt it's Surtain or Ty because the schools are wrong.

Tweets, IMHO and as I get older, is literally the dumbest **** ever. It's one of those things that would confuse the **** out of a Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring. I guess it just goes to show that there's a lot of people in this world who think they should share their every thought and people will actually care. When it first came out, I thought it would fail, and boy was I wrong.

Advertisement
Y'all who find Twitter confusing are gonna be ****ed when we get hover cars!

It must be getting to that time of the year where we breakdown cryptic tweets like it's a calculus problem

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, a commitment or two this week would heal all my wounds from the pitt game. Please be about any of Campbell, Briggs, Surtain, or Joyner!

Advertisement
What has been the word recently on Nadab Joseph? Those look like his top 5 schools. I doubt it is him, but I also doubt it's Surtain or Ty because the schools are wrong.

He's going to bama it's been that way since he decommited from LSU

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] get the **** in here and explain this to us.

Advertisement
Back