Calvin Ridley

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU and tenn offered

Flood gates are going to really open soon if it hasnt already

Already has. Hope UM can get both him and Beck. Between this year and next year, UM SHOULD be stacked with talent at receiver. Can't let them get away.

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
Some big *** kid from Ely forgot his name
And More

LSU and tenn offered

Already has. Hope UM can get both him and Beck. Between this year and next year, UM SHOULD be stacked with talent at receiver. Can't let them get away.

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
And More

You really think we're getting Rudolph and Lane? I would not complain one bit, but I don't think we both...maybe not even get 1 of them.

LSU and tenn offered

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
And More

You really think we're getting Rudolph and Lane? I would not complain one bit, but I don't think we both...maybe not even get 1 of them.

The more I think about it Lane isnt sticking with UF so who knows

LSU and tenn offered

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
And More

Nah, not both. Hope Um gets Rudolph, And Dixon though for this class to go with LANGHAM and Berrios.

Advertisement
LSU and tenn offered

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
And More

yep. Probably be either BAMA, Fsu, or, UM.

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
And More

Bama to me if they were going to get him we would hear more about it now. Its almost like they've cooled off of him completely compared to earliar. FSU could get him but eventually some of the wrs are going to realize Winston is gone next year and will be hesitant about it. UM makes the most sense but its about does he want to battle with all of the studs we're bringing in

Johnnie Dixon
Darell LANGHAM
Travis Rudloph
Ermon Lane
J. Durante-15
D.Peete-15
D. Phillips-15
T.Irvin-15
T. Martin-15
Burgess Becker-15
Ridley-15
And More

Bama to me if they were going to get him we would hear more about it now. Its almost like they've cooled off of him completely compared to earliar. FSU could get him but eventually some of the wrs are going to realize Winston is gone next year and will be hesitant about it. UM makes the most sense but its about does he want to battle with all of the studs we're bringing in

- Has offers from LSU, Tennessee, WVU, USF, UF and FAU

- He was very happy about the Tennessee and LSU offers

- UM Arkansas AND GT are all showing interest

- He's already visited UM and wants to visit WVU and Tennessee next spring

- When asked who leads he says he really likes UM, Clemson and Alabama. He hopes UM and Clemson offers

- He has 960 yards, 8 tds, averages 33 yards per catch and has 2 kickoffs for tds

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Calvin-Ridley-picked-up-two-SEC-offers-on-Friday--155748

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back