Calvin Ridley Rivals

Grown men going crazy over 17-18 year old kids (Myself included) gotta love recruiting. with that being said calm down guys he just said he does not have a leader, but Miami has to show they can compete with fsu for kids to come imo.

Advertisement
Really hope this doesn't quickly turn into a Sony Michel type ordeal (to a much much lesser degree of course)..

Him and SBB were literally a minute away from committing to us, then out of nowhere postpone the announcement and now it seems like he's leaning elsewhere (hard).

Would absolutely hate it for him and SBB to pull the trigger for Bama or any other school soon. At this point I believe the longer it goes the better shot we have at landing these two.

And let's not get it confused, these two guys are program changers and everyone in south florida wants to play with these two.... If only they had just followed their hearts at the time and pulled the trigger, I think (with dexter) this class would have seen a lot more of the heavy dominos fall (Cronkite, JJ).

Oh well, let's hope one or two of the big fish hop on board soon so others take note and follow shortly there after. LOOKING AT YOU JAQUAN, IRVIN, JORDAN, RIDLEY, AND SBB!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back