Calvin Heurtelou got in???

Advertisement
I'm not comfortable with either Moore or King playing meaningful snaps.

We need him. Also, Mizzou and Tenn were hard after him which gives me hope.

What's up with Wyche?

Advertisement
we arent fsu so i know they wont grant wyche's appeal. he seems hungry and was a personal recruit of ed orgeron so i want them both for utough and spring. give jenkins a redshirt and moten chance to develop.

Advertisement
If wyche doesn't win his appeal, he will be in here at summer. The few extra months would pay off huge, but he's here regardless and he's gonna **** sheeeit up

Hate Golden all you want.

At least he's identified that the D-line is crap and has made moves to address it.

Immediately with JUCOs and for the future with HS kids. If all these kids arrive (i.e. if the Admissions Dept don't get in our way) then it's a good recruiting class.

At least he's identified that the D-line is crap and has made moves to address it.

Immediately with JUCOs and for the future with HS kids. If all these kids arrive (i.e. if the Admissions Dept don't get in our way) then it's a good recruiting class.

Ray Charles could recognize this dline sucks ****.

Took 2 years to do it but yeah! Great job!

Advertisement

Ray Charles could recognize this dline sucks ****.

:ibisroflmao:

Why are we giving him credit for not being able to land quality options at DT?

Advertisement
I wasn't actually inviting people to post more negative Golden comments.

This board is flooded with those.

Most ppl don't hate Golden, we just don't sunshine pump "The Golden Era" and it's about time The Tie got some DT's

I wasn't actually inviting people to post more negative Golden comments.

This board is flooded with those.

There are some things Golden deserves credit for but recognizing our DL sucks and having to bring in JC DT's isn't one of them. Like the others said, my wife knew our DL sucks from watching any one game. And he needs JC kids because of his failure to get any solid DT's in the past 2 classes. If he can manage to get TV back to go along with Moten/Jenkins and the 2 JC kids and the solid DE's we got coming in... hopefully we can finally see what a Miami DL is supposed to look like.

Advertisement
Back