Calvin and Cavin Ridley video

Im a High School teacher in Dade County. It is soooooooo hard to fail that I just dont understand how it happens. Show up everyday to class and you will pass, that easy

there lies the problem.....

half of these kids are big man on campus..but also hang with the "in" crowd and lowlifes who they played optomist with who dont have grades or give a f*ck..they go to cass during season and in spring thety goof off.

Add to it ...kids parents buy them 100's of dollars worth of clothes for back to school...yet these kids dont sign up for the sat until the end of their sr year.....i know this personally had my younger cousin who played on the team with Duke @ Norland, who had a good sr year...all dade level...and came to my house to sign up for sat right after christmas...then said he didnt sign up because he aint had no money...meanwhile wearing a new pair of jordans...or miss test days because of having games and "film" on saturdays..i just shook my head. Kid blew a chance to go to a Div 1 or div 1aa school just cause he didnt even sign up for the test

Advertisement
Im a High School teacher in Dade County. It is soooooooo hard to fail that I just dont understand how it happens. Show up everyday to class and you will pass, that easy

there lies the problem.....

half of these kids are big man on campus..but also hang with the "in" crowd and lowlifes who they played optomist with who dont have grades or give a f*ck..they go to cass during season and in spring thety goof off.

Add to it ...kids parents buy them 100's of dollars worth of clothes for back to school...yet these kids dont sign up for the sat until the end of their sr year.....i know this personally had my younger cousin who played on the team with Duke @ Norland, who had a good sr year...all dade level...and came to my house to sign up for sat right after christmas...then said he didnt sign up because he aint had no money...meanwhile wearing a new pair of jordans...or miss test days because of having games and "film" on saturdays..i just shook my head. Kid blew a chance to go to a Div 1 or div 1aa school just cause he didnt even sign up for the test

Nationwide problem in the inner city too. Not just a Miami thing. NYC, Philly, etc. All big cities have these problems with athletes.

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 9m
@shawn_burgess2 @ridley_calvin Watched your guys film, hope you two can join me in a year.
Expand

Advertisement
wonder if guys like community outreach assistant Harris can help with this.

maybe he can get all the coaches at HS and optimist level together to make sure kids go to school.

repairing the fence in SFL is a top priority. but making sure the kids that want to come to Miami don't have issue qualifying should be a top priority as well.

i hate seeing cases like that AJL kid and possibly Chocolate Gray.

Advertisement
Back