Calm Down Ladies

RichtshawFerguson

Redshirt Freshman
Don’t try to hide your ****** behind “realistic” complaining. It was a tough loss, but...
Every one of us would have been thrilled to have this type of season coming into the year. We can still win the ACC championship with a win Saturday. We can still make it to the playoffs with a little help. All is not lost

Advertisement
At the end of the day the Canes became relevant again in the College football world for the first time in 15 years. Program is the rise again.

Great season but horrendous way to close it out. Hopefully they find another miracle performance next week to at least make it a game.

We just lost to talentless, 4-7, true freshman QB making his first ever start led PITT man. No excuse for that with the amount of talent on this team and what we were playing for. Happy with the season overall but that does not excuse our performance today or lessen the disappointment of what happened today

Advertisement
We just lost to talentless, true freshman Qb-led PITT man. No excuse for that with the amount of talent on this team and what we were playing for. Happy with the season overall but that does not excuse our performance today or lessen the disappointment of what happened today

This answer.

I don't think we even need help to get into the playoffs. Beat Clemson, and we're in. Think what you will. But, there's no way they leave a 1-loss ACC Champion out. The only thing this loss meant is that there will not be 2 ACC teams in the playoff.

I don't think we even need help to get into the playoffs. Beat Clemson, and we're in. Think what you will. But, there's no way they leave a 1-loss ACC Champion out. The only thing this loss meant is that there will not be 2 ACC teams in the playoff.

Not accurate.

Honestly I'm not too upset, we shouldn't be this far along . Especially with this ol and qb. There's even more talent coming next year.

I said 10-2 and acc cg or bust , well here we are.

But the ol and qb inconsistencies must improve to be what we all want to be. Plenty of smoke and mirrors have covered up how bad we've been at times .

Advertisement

Not accurate.

Way to add to the thread. Who would you put in ahead of a 1-loss Champ?

I think we have to take into account what someone in the GDT said about not having a bye in 10 weeks and the boys were just gassed. Not being able to put away teams early that we should have kept the starters on the field a lot more than needed. Regardless we still should have won but we have nowhere to go but up

Not accurate.

Who would I put or who that crappy committee will put in there? That’s the reality here. For sure a 1-loss Alabama, a 2-loss Auburn, a 1-loss Oklahoma, an undefeated Wisconsin, probably a 2-loss OSU/Big Ten champ, and obviously a SEC winning Georgia. My point is that this was a horrendous loss to a 4-7 team late in the year and the committee will rightfully look harshly on it. We had full control of our destiny and now that is completely gone. God forbid Clemson losses tomorrow, ND takes another L, etc.

We just lost to talentless, 4-7, true freshman QB making his first ever start led PITT man. No excuse for that with the amount of talent on this team and what we were playing for. Happy with the season overall but that does not excuse our performance today or lessen the disappointment of what happened today
The problem is that the starting talent at QB and Oline is just not good which is a great neutralizer. When your tackles are getting beat immediately at the snap and your QB is missing wide open receivers, games like this happen.

Advertisement

Not accurate.

Who would I put or who that crappy committee will put in there? That’s the reality here. For sure a 1-loss Alabama, a 2-loss Auburn, a 1-loss Oklahoma, an undefeated Wisconsin, probably a 2-loss OSU/Big Ten champ, and obviously a SEC winning Georgia. My point is that this was a horrendous loss to a 4-7 team late in the year and the committee will rightfully look harshly on it. We had full control of our destiny and now that is completely gone. God forbid Clemson losses tomorrow, ND takes another L, etc.

We definitely fumbled our opportunity. But, I highly doubt they put a 1-loss non-champ or a 2-loss champ over a 1-loss champ.

Not accurate.

We definitely fumbled our opportunity. But, I highly doubt they put a 1-loss non-champ or a 2-loss champ over a 1-loss champ.

Nothing that would anger us more than OSU making it in over us but I really do see that happening if we were to pull it out.

Not accurate.

Nothing that would anger us more than OSU making it in over us but I really do see that happening if we were to pull it out.

That would be some bull$hit, wouldn't it? Given they have a worse loss than us, 1 more loss than us, and the precedent that was set by the committee last year. I don't get all this taint love. USCw has a better resume than taint does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back