Calling out on barry jackson

Advertisement
I don't necessarily disagree with your overall point but do with the bolded language...

Jackson said more than SOMEBODY wants him home... he specifically said:
"We know Miami has interest and his name has been tossed around internally"

Tossed around internally infers it is coaches, or GA's or someone IN the program not just SOMEBODY in the greater Miami area... and also stated:

"But there has been chatter inside UM about him."

Again, he is inferring that INSIDE the UM walls people are talking about a wish list of players to enter the portal. Overall it happens probably everywhere but just seems odd that HIS name was picked out of everything and now there is more smoke to it. Prob that greasy Manasco or some other So.Fla coach who leaked it.
Does anybody think um wouldn’t be interested. The kid is a 5 star and we recruited him hard.

Time for this toxic **** to stop covering sfla he has no decency to him. These last few months were the final straw. From releasing blades medical conditions after being told to wait and now exposing miami for recruiting a kid on another team which could get us in trouble god knows the NCAA needs another reason. And all the ****** years of coverage. I got $5 to start

You know there is another potential strategy you guys are missing here.....

Maybe Miami is "using" BJ to let the player know they want him via the press-- this would NOT be considered tampering...but it gets the word out just in case they heard that he may be unhappy where he's at.

Politicians do this all the time with the Press when they want to leak info without being on the hook for it...

Advertisement

Maybe Miami is "using" BJ to let the player know they want him via the press-- this would NOT be considered tampering...but it gets the word out just in case they heard that he may be unhappy where he's at.

Politicians do this all the time with the Press when they want to leak info without being on the hook for it...
Miami didn’t have to do this and if they did it would be retarded . It’s tampering. Kids know how to do this correctly. As did TS

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say dead , but it’s not a layup anymore.

That's the part I don't get. I get BJ is a **** roach. I get that it is a potential issue for the University (and we all know the national media loves to come after us). I get that UGA will try to convince him. But my understanding is that we had a DE and CB pretty much locked up. DE is a check mark. If TS is the CB then what's the hold up.

How does BJ leaking impact TS decision that much. We all know Kirby has a sinking ship and is expected to have many other transfers. Why this would impact TS decision to come here is where I don't follow. If you are going to transfer to school X because you are not happy at your current school, a leak isn't going to stop you.

Not to mention BJ isn't getting much, if any credibility, from others in UGA and Miami media.

That's the part I don't get. I get BJ is a **** roach. I get that it is a potential issue for the University (and we all know the national media loves to come after us). I get that UGA will try to convince him. But my understanding is that we had a DE and CB pretty much locked up. DE is a check mark. If TS is the CB then what's the hold up.

How does BJ leaking impact TS decision that much. We all know Kirby has a sinking ship and is expected to have many other transfers. Why this would impact TS decision to come here is where I don't follow. If you are going to transfer to school X because you are not happy at your current school, a leak isn't going to stop you.

Not to mention BJ isn't getting much, if any credibility, from others in UGA and Miami media.
$$$$$$$$

Advertisement
Politics
I wouldn’t say dead , but it’s not a layup anymore.

This program sucks. It's a shell of its former self. It sucks but it is what it is.

Barry, Susan, Manny N and anyone else reporting on it have less than nothing to do with that fact. They have no consequential impact on any of it. They just report stuff and they deserve some basic level of respect and not to be harassed online.

They are not the reason this program is now a joke that gets disrespected by every also ran in CFB

america finger GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

Barry! I need you to write an article saying that I would love to have a threesome with my wife and Rihanna! What? Yea I know she's dating Rocky but just in case man you never know!

Advertisement
This program sucks. It's a shell of its former self. It sucks but it is what it is.

Barry, Susan, Manny N and anyone else reporting on it have less than nothing to do with that fact. They have no consequential impact on any of it. They just report stuff and they deserve some basic level of respect and not to be harassed online.

They are not the reason this program is now a joke that gets disrespected by every also ran in CFB

You, as a poster who has people's ear for whatever reason, shouldn't feed them nonsense that emboldens these trumpist bozos to harass local reporters online.

how is the programs fault some coach decides to open his mouth? they don't have a consequential impact at all. the whole Marshall thing was a clue in and how high school coaches loose lips can hurt you. on top of that, you have reporters arguing with players on the team about their own medical condition

$ how? Grant money he will get depending on the date. Every transfer at every school is going to do that. Not unique to TS.

If you are implying UGA is going to pay them, then they better be ready pay a bunch of players to stay. Again not unique to TS.

say TS didn't tell UGA his thought process. he could've said hes gone and immediately transferred in. now UGA can convince him to stay which we didn't have that pressure before esp if he is on the fence. think back to Marshall, he told UM hes coming a coach leaked it to the writers and then you had the CB goes our way to never get announced bc the program fighting for him got wind of the commitment

Bingo. But the “ Miami fan “ can’t wrap their head around this.

There’s been fewer leaks under manny than any coach the last decade. That’s why the media has no info....ever. Which explains why they go the route of dumpster diving for info. But people say “ stop leaking”.

Look at James Williams , a five star that nobody had coming and the entire fanbase was shocked by, does that sound like there’s a leak problem on Miami’s side? He didn’t tell anyone but Miami and family.

If you can’t figure out where leaks are coming from I don’t know what to say. I mean who had the most to lose or gain by Marshall news leaking?

But everyone knows whats going on. Smh.

Cribby; blood has been here for 2 yrs. lol. In yr one, we had a “source” mention how there were “cancers” that contributed to us going 6-7

Year 2, there’s a “source” stating UM would love to have Steveson.

Year 2, there’s a “source” stating Marshall committed to Miami

Year 2, there’s a “source” stating all signs point to T2 committing to Miami

I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, it’s either leaks or we have the worst media on planet earth. If it’s the latter, then we have the worst media dept in the NCAA. Revoke or make these dudes recant if this is all indeed unsubstantiated.

But I’ve never seen this many leaks, or excuse me, “non-UM sources that are close to the program” (which sounds like an oxymoron) be published or tweeted during any coaches tenure here.

Advertisement
Back